The Hold [IMPORTANT]

Hi folks, this is not an update obviously; I just wrote this in order to explain what’s going on with this story currently. As you know, I have put it on hold because I couldn’t bear with school, writing Immortals and writing Evangeline too. So, I had decided to put one of both stories on hold and I happened to pick the longer one, which is Evangeline since I will be done with Immortals soon. But, that’s the main point why I wrote this update.

You see, my freshman year is literally such a pain in my ass and I cannot cope with everything happening in my school-life and wattpad-one altogether, so I am going to fixate the hold and not remove it from Evangeline until I am through with this goddamned year (I’ll be done by the end of May so please, patience!).

Besides, I love writing Evangeline since it’s actually my favorite work (I don’t know if it’s preferable to pick one of your works as a favorite but whatevs) and I enjoy writing Harry and Evangeline’s up-and-down story, and it would really depress me if I wrote Evangeline during my school-year as I know I wouldn’t enjoy writing it the fullest since I’d be writing in order to fulfill the readers’ desires and give them the update. I don’t write for that reason mainly; I write for my own pleasure (I know I sound like a selfish bitch) and I would not want to stray that pleasure away from me by the feeling of obligation.

I’m sorry to everyone who’s reading this story or who keeps waiting for an update, but I have to put it on hold. Who knows? I might update a chapter here and there (once in a while) if I have the time and motive. Sorry for wasting your time on reading this, but I had to explain the cause behind the hold to y’all.

Thanks a bunch to those who read my story, and please, I would love it if you commented your opinion on the story? It’d mean so much, literally. Love you loads awesome-nerds!

-Nadine the Ultimate Bitch