Chapter Twenty-Seven: Sasuke!!

Sakura's POV

"Gotcha.."

I smiled sweetly and went to the Uchiha I healed.. the same one who introduced himself as 'Sasuke' earlier while the other one was still unconscious.

I knelt down on my knees.

"Sasuke!" I said and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. A kiss, at which he gladly returned.

I reached for the keys the ANBU gave me earlier for their chains and unchained him.

2 minutes left

"Sakura.."

After we pulled away from our heated kiss, I tugged his shirt and smirked.

1 minute..

"I knew it was you all along!" I sweetly stated as I pulled him withe to the center of the room.

"B-But, Sakura-cha--"

"Shut up, Naruto! After all these years.. All the hardships and pain I've been through..."

30 seconds left

You're annoying..

Sasuke-kun!!

Hn.

I-I love you with all my heart...

Please, stay with me..

You really are, very annoying.

Please.

I looked at the Uchiha left chained behind. The one who struggled earlier and said he was Sasuke.

I then averted me eyes to the other occupants of the room.

They had a worried look on their faces.

10 seconds.

I then averted my eyes to the Uchiha I kissed and unchained. The one who has his hands on both sides of my face.

5 seconds...

I looked deep into his dark onyx eyes. Eyes, that but him and Charasuke-kun have...

They have the same identity.

4..

They have the same angelic face I love so much..

3...

They are practically the same. But,

2.

"Sorry Charasuke-kun.... but I think I know who is the real Sasuke.." I said. Charasuke's eyes widened as I pushed him down on the mark.

I immediately chained his arms and legs to the mark as Tsunade-sama and the ANBUs performed the ritual with a series of hand signs.

"Rat. Tiger. Rabbit. Rat. Bore. Tiger. Dragon!!"

"S-Sakura!! You can't do this to me!!" Charasuke frustratedly shouted as the mark glowed a bright color of blue.

I looked down.

1.

"NOoooooOOOOOO...!"

His voice ringed in the air as I raised my head to where he was.

He was gone.

"I'm sorry... Charasuke-kun."

>

"Well done, Sakura.. Fooling Charasuke earlier into thinking that he succeeded in making all of us believe that he was the real Sasuke, was the work of a genius." Shishou said as the ANBUs left one by one.

We started walking our way out the basement too, with Naruto, Sasuke and Kakashi-sensei went ahead.

I weakly smiled at her.

"Thank you, shishou."

"Heh. Go get some rest kid, you need it. No hospital work for a week, got it?"

"Huh? B-But, Lady Hokage--"

"No buts. Now, dismissed."

I nodded after she said that. I the opened the door to the outside world but before I could even take a step out,

"Oh, and Sakura,"

"Hai?" I turned around, to see her grinning.

"You did the right thing."

I bit my lip, and forced a small smile to emerge at what she said.

"Thank you."

~

Almost there! The ending is really near.. i missed u guys! Haven't been active and I hate my phone issues. :3