Chapter Five: Date?!

Ugh.

Why, why, oh why?..

After literally getting pulled between Sasuke and Charasuke earlier, my head pounded! God, they really know how to give me a migraine!

(-_-#)

After they bickered and glared and glared some more, they decided to BOTH help me out in the hospital.

And in the end, I didn't even lifted a single fnger! Hah!

They were like 'I'll lift these boxes' and then poof! Stupid boys. Now they are both sore and tired. ^_^

Hehe. So much for asking them to atleast help me with a few boxes, ne?

And the fact that there is a saying: Your greatest enemy is yourself. Well, your AU self.

SHANNAROO!

*Thud

Wha..?

I looked out the window.

HOLY POTATO.

"Charasuke, what the heck are you doing here!?!"

Charasuke was there. Playing with little stones which I believe he just threw at my apartment's window.

I frowned and glanced at the clock.

"It's freaking 11:40 pm pervert!!"

He just smiled. "Repunzel, Repunzel, let down your long hair, baby!"

( →_→') ( ^o^ )

"Are you f*cking mental!? I have short hair!!"

He jumped into the window and stood in front of me with a playful smirk.

"Let's go out."

"And who on Earth told you to come inside my room?!" I shouted.

"Oh, come on Saku-chan. Let's go out together!"

The Heck?

"No."

"Then let's stay in together then!" He announced and placed his arm around my shoulder. Tsk. What a perv.

"The F*ck are you saying?"

"Heh. Since you don't want us to go out and have a date, then let's stay here for the rest of the night! Besides, I can think of many more fun things we can do together here *wink.* What do you say, sugar?"

Ugh.

"Wait 'til I change my clothes and go out on a date with you idiot. And NO peeping."

His smile widen.

"Aw. I knew you couldn't resist me darling!"

"Why is that so?"

"B'coz I'm resistable!" (^.^) v

"Just get out."

"Hai, hai."

......

"Charasuke, for the hundredth time: I do not want to ride the roller coasters!"

"Fine."

After eating midnight dinner at a 24-hour sushi resto, we -I mean, he decided to go to the lantern festival in a nearby village.

I just came along.

Yeah.

..Like I have a choice.

Anyway, now that he seems content with all the rides we rode and stopped bugging me to ride the roller coasters, because I'm afraid of hights, here we are at a nearby lake.

Sitting like two teenage lovers, or so I think it's what it looks like.

The cresent moon illuminated pure beauty over the sparkling crystal clear water.

It would be a perfect and romantic moment,

If only he was...

"Hey, are you okay Sakura?"

"Huh? Y-Yeah. I am."

"You know Sakura-chan," he started and looked ahead in deep thought.

The moonlight shone on his perfectly crafted angelic face.

If only he was...

"I'm happy here."

I jerked my head at him. He is so handsome.

Not to mention he is funny, cheerful and sweet too.

If only he was...

"Why is that so?" I asked.

"Because, in my world, the Sakura I knew hates me to death. Even though how hard I try to get her attention, she just treats me like a nobody. I guess, I'll forever stay as one of her fanboys. I'll forever be invisible to the one I love."

He sadly chuckled. My heart skipped a beat.

So, we're exactly the same.

"Charasuke?"

"Hn?"

I grabbed him by the collar and kissed him.

I pulled away and smiled. He just stared at me, wide-eyed.

"Sakura-chan, why-"

"Thank you."

He smiled back.

"You're welcome, Princess. Round two?"

I blushed and suddenly felt his lips on mine. I kissed back.

If only he was...

Sasuke.

~