Chapter Twenty-Four: It's Over!

"He is still b-battling his Alternate.."

Oh, God...

And as fast as the wind-- okay, not that fast, I ran towards the forest of death.

Praying that no one got hurt.

>

When I got there, I saw Charasuke tied to a tree? He looked at me with shock,

"Saku-- Humph!"

I then averted my eyes towards Sasuke who knock him out unconscious.

'He's really an expert at knocking people out, ne?'

Yeah. You said it Inner...

"Sakura.."

"Yes, Sasuke?"

"H-Have you told the H-Hokage, yet?"

"Um, yeah.. wait! S-Sasuke are you okay!? Your eyes are bleeding!!" I asked and rushed to his side. Indeed, his eyes are bleeding. Other than that, he still had his Sharingan activated.

"Hn.. I'm fi--"

"Damn it! Hold still."

I said and made him sat down, leaning his back on the tree. He's weak from the chakra attacks he used..

And so, I started to heal him.

"Sakura.."

"Tsk. Sasuke, stop tiring yourself too much, okay? I'm still healing you, you jerk."

His now obsidian eyes' gaze landed on mine.

"Thank you.."

I smiled. Oh God, please tell me why I love him again?

>

"Haruno-san, Uchiha-san!"

I looked to the right and saw some ANBUs standing in a near distance.

"Sakura-chan! Teme No.1!!"

And with Naruto. I gave them a slight nod in recognition and pointed to where Charasuke was still in an unconsious state.

I'm sorry, Charasuke-kun...

"Bring him to the Hokage Tower. We need to do the ritual, as soon as possible." I ordered as Sasuke and Naruto stayed silent.

"Hai."

~