Chapter Fifteen: Confession!?

I dragged him outside. We were finally out of ear-shot from the others.

I looked at him with a serious look, and I guess he got the meaning.

"Sakura-chan, if you're gonna make me volunteer to be thrown back to that alternate world, then forget about it. I am not leaving this world. I like it here, and that's final." He sternly said.

I sighed. "Charasuke.."

"What?"

Charasuke's POV

"What?" I asked her. I was expecting a full-on lecture with a punch but,

"I don't want you to go.."

My eyes widen at her confession as she then hugged me tight. I smiled and hugged back. "I know how you feel.. to be rejected." She continued as I patted her back.

This is the reason why I love her so much.

This is the reason why she's so different from the others..

"Sakura--"

"Charasuke, I... I.."

I waited. But no more words came out of her mouth. I pulled her away and gaze at her beautiful forest green eyes.

She had a sad look on her face.

"Sakura-chan, tell me, for once and for all, do you love me?"

She took in a deep breathe and glared at me with a determined look. "Y-Yes, Charasuke.. I do love you." After I heard that, I instantly grinned like an idiot.

What can I say? I'm freakin' speechless!

"S-Sakura.. wow.. finally!" I then kissed her on the lips and put all my emotion in that kiss. She, of course, kissed back and wrapped her arms around my neck.

I pulled her closer and slid my tongue in her mouth.

The heck, we were making-out!

But may God be so cruel, Sakura pulled away, panting. Lust filled her eyes. I smirked.

"C-Charasuke, stop.. please."

"Why? You just told me you love me, so what gives?"

"N-No, I--"

"This is perfect! We can soon make that bastard agree to be the one thrown into that universe, while we live happily ever--"

"Charasuke, listen to me, damn it!!" She cut me off. I stared at her with confusion. Then, she started,

"Charasuke, you see.. that's kinda the problem here." I nod my head for the signal to continue. "I.. uh.. feel like, I l-love you both?"

It took me a whole minute to sync in that information. Love us.. both? Meaning me and Sasuke?!

As in?!?  O_o

"What the F*ck?!"

She shyly nodded with a blush.

I panicked and held both her shoulders, as I lightly shook her. "Really!? Are you out of your mind Sakura?!" She mouthed me an 'I'm sorry'

"Listen, you have to chose! You can't hit two birds with one stone in this situation, love!!"

"Yeah.. I know." I released her from my grip and ran a hand through my dark locks as I sighed in frustration.

This is going to be more difficult than I thought.

><><

We head back to the Hokage's office and saw them still waiting for me and Sakura.

We silently walked in as they eyed us. "So, what was that all about, Teme No.2??" Naruto just had to ask. I glared at him.

"Nothing.. special." I was completely pissed off! How could she feel the same for Sasuke?! I'm the one who respects her here!

I searched the room for the said man, and, bingo. The exact mirror image of me.

"I will give you two Uchihas, no more than two weeks to think about it. And I repeat myself, with or without destroying my sake, one of you has to go." The Hokage said and dismissed us.

I think I'm going to have a little chat with Sasuke.

~