Chapter Twenty-Six: Sasuke-kun..

Sakura's POV

Damn it...

"Enough!"

I yelled to stop the noise their discussion was making. Everybody turned to look at me, even shishou who looked frustrated about the whole situation at hand. "Sakura-chan.." Naruto calles me with concern lacing his voice as I exhaled deeply.

Who is the real Sasuke here?

I looked at my wristwatch, 11:38pm. Tsk.. only a few minutes left before midnight. I averted my intense gaze at the Hokage and asked with a full voice..

"What should we do now? Better yet, who is Sasuke between these two?"

She frowned and sighed. "I wish I can tell you guys that too, but I'm afraid even I don't know the answer to that question.."

"WHAT?! THEN IT'LL BE THE END OF THE WORLD! DATTEBAYO!!!!"

*PAK!*

"Ow... Sakura-chan, eh?!"

"Naruto, stop being such a kid! We'll know who's the real one.... somehow." I said and looked at the two Uchihas both tied up by the ANBU for further examination.

"Damn it! Sakura, Naruto, this is me!"

"No, you baka!! I am the real Sasuke!"

"Cut it out you two!" The blonde woman snapped as she neared us. "Sakura.."

"Hm? Yes shishou?"

"No one else knows Sasuke Uchiha than you do.. in addition, you are the only one in this room who is very fond with both Uchihas. So, I persume, that you can differentiate them from one another before it's too late.." she seriously told me. I gulped.

Oh Kami... what am I gonna do?

"Hey! You can do it Sakura-chan! Believe it!"

Naruto..

"I know I trained you well enough, Sakura. As my apprentice, I know you can do it.."

Lady Tsunade..

"Yo! Sorry I'm late.. I got lost in the path of life again.. but I know you couldn't kiddo."

Kaka-sensei...

Hn.Sakura..

Sasuke-kun..

I took in a deep breathe and gained that determination. Two worlds are depending on me now.

11:45pm

I walked towards the two chained Uchihas and eyed them closely. As expected, the other looks like an identical copy of the other one.

"Sakura!" They chorused.

After a few minutes,

I smiled and showed them my wristwatch. 11:50pm.

"Ten more minutes boys."

Their eyes widened in shock.

"Sakura, please! I'm the real Sasuke!" The one who I healed earlier and introduced himself as 'Sasuke' told me. I winked at him.

"I don't care." I said. He glarec at me.

I looked at the other one and inwardly smiled at his reaction. He was pissed off.

"F*ck you Sakura! Are you out of your mind?! Ugh! God why are you so damn annoying?!?!"

Annoying.

"Gotcha."

To Be Continued...