𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"couples tag? really?" makayla said busting onto the stage.

"what are you doing here?" rocsi asked.

"i knew these bitches would try to lie." makayla said with a chuckle.

"and what did i tell you about calling christen a bitch?" louis asked sarcastically. security tried to come on the stage, but rocsi signaled them to stay back.

"you told me not to. but that's just because you don't know what she did." makayla stated.

"i didn't do anything. you're insane." christen said.

"stay out of this. louis she is playing you. how many times do i have to tell you?" makayla asked.

"no she isn't staying out of this. she isn't playing me. you should've dropped this when we decided to leave this behind closed doors. you brought this to the media and now you're going to run your entire career before it even starts." louis said pulling christen closer to him.

"louis you don't know what she said to m-" makayla started.

"this is such fan behavior. i have never talked to you in my life before this. what is wrong with you? why are you doing this?" christen asked makayla.

"because you've got everything you've ever wanted in your life! since you were born! your brother is chris evans! you're in the marvel franchise and you're getting your own marvel movie soon! you're in stranger things! you're friends with anyone and everyone you've ever wanted to be friends with! you're good at everything! you're rich! you just have everything! you shouldn't get to have louis too!" makayla ranted. louis scoffed and christen squeezed his arm to calm him down.

"so you think i haven't worked for anything in my life? no one even knew chris was my brother until after my first role because i wanted to work for this myself. you making it seem like i've never worked for anything in my life isn't fair. sure maybe it helped a little, but this job is no joke. and i'm so lucky to have a great group of friends that ground me and are constantly by my side. and i'm extremely lucky to have louis. i know that. i can say that with my whole chest and i can say that i love him with my whole chest. you on the other hand.. all you've done is lie with your whole chest. that's not fair. you playing the victim isn't fair." christen responded calmly.

"and you think i don't love louis with my whole chest?" makayla asked. christen didn't have to look at louis to know he was going to try to say something. she squeezed his arm again to let him know that she could handle this.

"i wouldn't be surprised if you did. but makayla, i'm not going to leave louis so you can have him. you had your chance to tell him how you felt all the way back in 2019, but you didn't. it's not fair for you to think that it works like that. even if i did leave louis, after all this, i don't think he'd want you." christen responded. she didn't hate makayla. she really just felt bad for her.

"and i regret not telling him everyday. i just- i'm sorry." makayla said before running off the stage.

"wow! that was a mess!" rocsi exclaimed.

"yeah and with that, i think we're done with this." louis finally spoke. he got up and helped christen off the couch and they walked off the stage.

they took the mics off of them and change their clothes as quickly as they could.

they needed to get out of there. they put on big hoodies, sweatpants, hats, and sunglasses to try to disguise themselves long enough to leave without cameras on them.

AUTHORS NOTE

lolll y'all really thought the interview was done last chapter
LMFAO