𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

louis and christen were sitting on a hill looking at the stars one night in london. louis was holding christen and he was playing with her fingers. she knew that it was something her did when he was nervous.

"what's on your mind?" christen asked.

"a lot." louis responded.

"well i have all night." christen said. louis knew exactly what he wanted to tell christen. he wanted to tell her he wanted her. but he was going to mess with her first.

"you're one of my best friends and i know you can trust you. so i need to tell you about this girl. she's my dream girl really." louis started. christen's face fell, but she quickly recovered. her heart was slowly breaking. best friends. that's all he saw them as. that's all they would ever be.

"oo tell me about who's got you down bad?" christen teased him. louis smirked. he knew he got her.

"she is just so amazing. sarcastic and so funny. i laugh with her for hours. she bullies me and messes with me, but i love it so much. she's so so so pretty, super smart. she always cares about what i have to say no matter how dumb it is. she's so sweet. she's become the person i want to be better for. i want to be perfect for her because she's so perfect for me. i want her so bad because she's my dream girl. she's so perfect. i could look at her all day if i could. talk about her all day if i could. she's just so amazing. i really want to ask her to be my girlfriend." louis ranted.

"oh. your dream girl sounds.. nice." christen said with her voice breaking a bit. she sat up from louis' arms and louis pulled her back down.

"christen. chris. you're my dream girl." louis said wiping a tear from her face. christen smiled.

"you little fucker." christen said sniffling.

"who else would it be?" louis asked.

"i don't know. you could literally have anyone you wanted." christen responded.

"does that mean i can have you?" louis asked.

"are you asking me to be your girlfriend louis partridge?" christen asked smirking.

"i, louis partridge, am asking you, christen evans, to be my girlfriend." louis responded.

"well i, christen evans, would love to be your girlfriend." christen said. louis smiled at her. christen evans was his girlfriend. his dream girl.

"am i still your dream guy?" louis asked.

"you are that and so much more." christen said.

"can i kis-" louis started.

"louis if you finish that sentence i will break up with you." christen said.

"don't b-" louis started.

"shut up and kiss me." christen interrupted him again. she finally closed the space between them and they kissed. christen had both of her hands and the side of louis' face and louis had his hands on christen's waist.

"wait kiss me again." louis said. christen laughed at her new boyfriend and kissed him again, but when she tried to pull away, louis deepened the kiss. after a few more moments, they pulled away out of breath.

"if you would've told me you were a good kisser, i would not have waited this long." christen said making louis laugh.

"you're not a bad kisser yourself." louis responded.

"louis partridge you're something." christen said.

"and i will gladly be your something for the rest of time." louis responded.

"you're so cheesy." christen said pretending to gag.

"but you love it." louis responded with a smirk.

"i do."

"of course you do darling."

author's note.

took these mfs ages to get together bruh like i swear.