𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

louis and christen followed through with their plan of going to a diner late at night. it was around 11 pm and the pair were sitting in a corner booth sharing pancakes and a milkshake.

"and you know what, i genuinely pulled an entire michael jackson." louis said. christen was laughing so hard while she leaned into louis while he had his arm around her.

"okay show me your moves then." christen said getting up to let louis go through.

"mhm alright." louis walked over to the music player in the retro diner and slid in a quarter. he looked over the song choices and chose the song boys don't cry by the cure. it began playing and louis began moving his hips.

"i would say i'm sorry, if i thought that it would change your mind." louis began to lip sing while it played. he began dancing towards christen.

"oh no. i do not dance." christen said.

"darling you are tonight." louis said grabbing christen's hands. he began dancing with her and spinning her around. they laughed and danced the entire song.

"i stand corrected. you do indeed have the moves like jagger." christen said sitting down out of breath.

"did i break another one of your stereotypes?" louis asked sliding in to sit next to her.

"yes you did." christen responded. louis smiled.

"good." christen put her head on louis' lap and louis began to gently stroke her hair.

"i can't believe that i've only known you for like three months." christen said after a few moments.

"feels like i've known you forever." louis responded.

"yeah." christen said.

"i don't want you to leave the uk." louis whined.

"i have to. for work. i'll see you soon though." christen said.

"facetime doesn't have the same effects." louis whined some more.

"come to the us then. come to la and stay at me and chris' house." christen told him.

"you'd want that?" louis asked.

"if i didn't, i wouldn't have suggested it." christen said rolling her eyes.

"you have such a way with words." louis said.

"thank you." christen responded.

"when we're both done filming, we can arrange it." louis said.

"yay!" 

author's note.

filler 🙄