𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

noah and christen got to the metro diner at 11:42. when they got to the door, they could see millie and louis sitting across from each other at a table. christen grew nervous at the sight of louis.

his jawline really was sharp. noah noticed christen staring and smirked.

"chris there is no way you're actually more nervous than louis. just go in there and be yourself." noah told her.

"i'm not nervous!" christen exclaimed.

"okay then stop staring, and let's go in." noah responded. christen loved noah, but sometimes and took her everything to not kill him.

"fine. let's go." christen said. noah smirked and opened the door so she could walk in first. the bell on the door rang, and louis snapped his head up to look at christen. millie saw louis' expression and knew it was noah and christen. she smirked before turning around.

"you guys are on time! it's a miracle!" millie exclaimed sarcastically.

"i heard food, and i decided it was worth being on time for." noah said shrugging and going to sit next to louis. he dabbed him up quickly. christen rolled her eyes and went to sit next to millie. louis' eyes followed christen as she walked.

"hey." christen said giving louis a smile. he quickly snapped out of his stare.

"h-hey. i'm louis. you probably already knew that. sorry." louis said while quickly getting red. christen smirked. she was no longer nervous.

"are you flustered british boy with a nice jawline?" christen asked him.

"i wasn't before you walked in, no." louis responded. christen smirked again.

"mhm." christen commented.

"would you like to order now?" the waiter came up and asked. they all ordered and resumed their conversation.

"so everyone but louis and christen know each other. what shall we do as an ice breaker?" millie asked.

"i saw we break out the music playlists. if i catch more than 10 country songs in that playlist of yours, this friendship won't be able to flow. i'm sorry." christen responded.

"american kids and chicken fried are bops so leave me alone." noah responded.

"american kids! yes!" millie exclaimed.

"oh christen. i didn't take you for the "everything but country" stereotype.." louis said smirking a bit.

"and what other stereotypes did you not take me for?" christen retorted back.

"ah darling. if i got to know you a bit better, i'd tell you." louis responded taking a sip of his apple juice. christen smirked while she cocked her head to the side. millie and noah were having so much fun with this.

"okay whip out the playlists. let's see what you're listening to." christen said pulling out her phone. everyone else did the same. they passed all their phones around, but louis and christen kept each other's phone particularly long.

"why do you have seventeen playlists?" louis asked.

"i need one for each scenario or mood. duh." chrsiten said as if it was obvious.

"she has a playlist with my name on it- may i add." noah said very proud of himself.

"one for each of her friends actually. christen is a bit extra when it comes to music." millie added.

"will you make one for me?" louis asked christen.

"i'll see what i can do." christen asked. she slid louis' phone back to him, but louis was still scrolling through her "playlists".

"you have a wide range of songs. i did catch american kids in that one playlist called yo." louis said.

"okay mind ya business." christen responded.

"sports. go." millie said.

"ah i love me some football." louis responded.

"i'm a basketball guy as we all know. but i do watch some soccer." noah responded.

"arsenal is my club." millie said.

"disgusting. manchester is red." christen said rolling her eyes.

"yes. united is my club." louis said.

"okay. you're somewhat educated. you didn't exactly fit the "manchester united supporter" stereotype." christen said teasing him for what he said earlier.

"like i said, get to know me better and you'll see how many stereotypes i break." louis said smirking.

"mhm." christen responded.

"i also like the us women's national team. they're great." noah added.

"love my girl mal." christen said.

"i'm still a bit salty about the world cup loss, but it's alright. we have tokoyo and the world cup in 2023." louis said.

"oh we're winning those both." christen said.

"wanna bet?" louis asked holding his hand out.

"oh you're on." christen said shaking his hand.