𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

IMESSAGE CHAT
" british boy "
louis [ british boy ]
christen [ darling ]

BRITISH BOY

i'm excited for today

DARLING

excited to meet my brother?

BRITISH BOY

not really
i'm excited to see you

DARLING 

you missed me 😏

BRITISH BOY

of course i did darling
you're my dearest friend

DARLING

ouch

BRITISH BOY

i'm only joking darling

DARLING

you better make up for
it

BRITISH BOY

i will
i have a surprise for you

*time skip*

chris and christen were meeting louis at a food place in manchester called the pasta factory. they were already there waiting for louis to arrive.

"christopher, behave today yeah?" christen said.

"i know! we're just having lunch!" chris exclaimed.

"no silly questions asking if he likes me or not." christen responded.

"well you never said that i couldn't ask you. do you like him?" chris asked.

"he's.. he's something." christen responded. chris laughed and then the door opened. christen saw louis walk in and immediately smiled. louis smiled back. he walked over and sat next to christen.

"hey christen." louis said.

"hello louis." christen responded. chris laughed at the two. he was never against the two being together. he just wanted amusement.

"no darling or british boy?" chris asked sarcastically.

"uh- it's nice to meet you chris." louis said holding his hand out to shake hands. chris accepted.

"nice to meet you too. so what's your favorite pasta?" chris asked.

"penne?" louis asked.

"great answer." chris responded.

"would you guys like to start with your drinks?" a waiter came up and asked them.

"apple juice please." louis requested.

"you're such a child. can i have sparkled apple juice please?" christen asked. louis smirked at her. he had a smart remark, but didn't want to say it because chris was there.

"i'll just have water." chris said.

"it'll be out in a second."

the three of them continued having an easy going conversation. louis made sure to not flirt with christen. after a few minutes, they got their drinks and ordered the pasta they wanted. louis picked up his apple juice and began drinking.

"so. do you like my sister?" chris asked. louis choked on his juice and christen had to hit his back to calm down the coughing. chris laughed his ass off.

"chris." christen deadpanned.

"i'm sorry this is too funny!" chris exclaimed.

*time skip*

they finished up their lunch and chris apologized to louis. they were outside of the restaurant and chris was on his phone texting his driver.

"i assume you two would like some alone time. i'll see later chrissy." chris said to his sister as the driver pulled up.

"alright, bye!" christen exclaimed. the two watched chris get in the car and take off.

"that was.. something." louis said.

"i'm sorry. i told him not to ask stupid questions." christen said.

"it's alright chrissy." louis said mocking the name her older brother called her.

"shut up." christen said hitting him.

"make me." louis said smirking.

"mhm walked into that." christen said.

"ran into it." louis responded.

"so how are you going to make up for your texts earlier?" christen asked.

"well darling, i'm glad you asked." louis said pulling out his phone. he went onto the wallet and there were two tickets to the manchester united vs newcastle game.

"did you get us tickets?" christen asked with wide eyes.

"i did." louis asked smirking.

"i can pay you back. these are so close to the field. they probably cost so m-" christen started.

"no way. my treat." louis said. he stuck his arm out for christen to link onto. she did and they began walking down the street 

"where are we going? the game doesn't start for a bit." christen asked. louis pointed to the car ahead of them.

"if we're going to old trafford we have to go on a tour as well." louis responded.

"really spoiling me today." christen said.

"of course darling." louis responded.