Chapter 19:

I paced my room until I heard a gunshot downstairs, followed by voices screaming. It was beginning. So I pulled on my Gang hoodie and zipped it up, then pulled the hood up and grabbed my guns off the bed and stuck them in the waist band of my jeans then grabbed my knives and stuck them in my boots.

My door slammed open and I grabbed my gun and pointed it at the intruder. His smile made my stomach do flips and I wanted to pull the trigger but something told me not to.

"It wasn't that hard to find you, Kylie. But your daddy dearest is the most powerful man in Gang history." Randy said as he stalked towards me, bloodlust evident in his eyes.

"You're nothing to me, Randy." I spat and saw the flare of anger in his eyes.

"You are the mother of my child, Kylie. You will respect me!" He snarled and then his eyes dropped to my flat stomach.

"I lost the baby Randy." Was all I said as I grabbed a knife out of my boot and threw it at him, nailing him in the shoulder. His shout in pain made me smile. Even a monster could feel pain. But that didn't stop him from launching at me and knocking me to the ground.

I got my knee up and hit in his vulnerable spot. He groaned and clutched his balls and I took that as my advantage and got to my feet and got a kick in to his ribs.

"I'm not yours Randy." I said as the commotion died down downstairs and it was me and Randy left up here. "I never will be."

"You're wrong about that, bitch." Randy said as he got up and pulled out his gun before I could stop him and pulled the trigger. But right before I felt the searing pain I heard another gun go off and watched Randy fall and stare at me. "This ain't over."

Blood dropped from the corner of his mouth as I pulled my gun out and pointed it at his forehead. I closed my eyes and forced myself to pull the trigger, ending his life. When I opened my eyes I was staring into the hole which was Randy's face.

Then the pain kicked back in and I screamed just as arms wrapped around me. Pressure was added to my hip and I started to feel dizzy.

"Don't leave me, Kylie. Please, I'm a fucking idiot I know. But I love you. I need you!" He begged and I tried to focus my eyes on him but they were blurry.

"I killed him, Keith." I whispered as my brother and dad came running into the room and saw what was going on. Michael ran to my side and helped lay me down on the bed as the pulled my clothes up and saw the bullet wound on my side.

I hissed in pain when Michael prodded the edges around the hole and black dots invaded my eyesight. was I dying? Did I finally get to be with drake and my baby?

"Don't close your eyes, Kylie." My dad begged. "I lost you once, I'm not losing you again."

"Dad, she's losing a lot of blood. Call 911. We need to get her to a hospital soon or she will die." Michael said and pressed a towel hard on the hole and I screamed in pain again right before I saw white and was wrapped in warmth.