Chapter 10:

Randy's POV:

I revved the engine as I dialed drake and wanted to scream out. She heard me fucking Monica. This was my system after having to kill someone. Kylie couldn't handle this side of me and I was afraid of hurting her and the baby so my only other choice was to go fuck Monica.

"Hello?" Drake asked finally and I sighed out loud.

"Go check on Kylie. She heard me and Monica. I'm afraid she might have done something stupid. She texted me saying goodbye." I said fast and heard the couch squeak as drake got up and ran to the bedroom.

"Your door is locked." drake said and I growled.

"Break it down." I said and heard it splinter at the impact of drake probably kicking it then I heard another door brake and the phone clattering onto the floor as I heard drake yelling Kylie's name. "What's going on?! Drake?!"

"She slit her wrists." Drake whispered. "Her heart is still beating but it's really slow and I barely feel it." Drake said and my heart sunk.

I made her do this. She tried to end her life because of me.

"Call Darren. Get him to save her. She's pregnant God dammit!" I yelled into the phone and pressed the gas harder, hearing my engine protest but I still did it.

"I'll call you back." Drake said and then the line went dead. I put my phone in the center console and felt tears blurring my vision. How could I have been so stupid? She was the only woman I wanted, yet I fucked Monica again. But Gang leaders don't settle down. They don't get the white picket fence ending. Maybe I did just need to let her go.

My phone ringing broke me out of my thoughts and I answered it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"She's awake. And furious we made her live. She is serious about dying." Darren said and I heard her screaming in the background.

"Tell her I'm almost there." I said and hung up as I skid around the corner and hit the button for the garage. I parked my car and leaned my head against the steering well. "How much of a fucking idiot am I?"

I got out and went to the elevator, punching in the numbers and when the door finally opened to the penthouse I heard something shatter and ran for my bedroom. Kylie was up and her wrists were still bleeding through the bandages that were there. Her eyes locked on me and I saw the pain in them. Pure pain.

"You! How dare you make me believe you to betray my trust?!" She yelled and got up, wobbling a little but managed to get to me. Her slap made me see red but I held my body rigid and watched Darren and drake staring in horror at the sight. "I can't believe you went and fucked her! And had the nerve to call me while you were doing it!"

Tears flowed from her beautiful sapphire eyes and I just wanted to hold her, but all of a sudden she got pale and collapsed, luckily I caught her and just stared at her.

"What are we going to do?" Drake asked and came closer.

"I'm taking her to the hospital. Pack her stuff. Send James to go get her car from her house and bring it to the hospital. I want it to be as if we never took her." I said and lifted her up against my chest. Her face had almost no color to it. "She wanted to leave, so that's what I'll give her."

"But she's pregnant with your kid, randy. We can't just let her leave!" Darren argued and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I don't have a choice. I'd rather her leave and we keep an eye on her and be alive. It's better than making her stay here and ending up killing herself!" I yelled and a tear slipped down from my cheek.

"You love her." Drake said and I saw the pain on his face.

"Yes. I do. So I'm going to set her free, and if she comes back than its on her own choice." I said and walked towards the elevator. "Take all her stuff to her house and put her Car keys in her purse when everything is done. I'll just drop her off and leave."

"Yes sir." Darren and drake said at the same time as i left the building and felt my heart breaking as I put her in the car and drove towards the hospital. She needed medical attention ASAP. When we got there I wrote a quick letter.

Kylie,

I love you. Don't question that. I'm leaving you for your own good. If you want to still be with me, please, text or call me. My number will be the same for you, sweetie. This is breaking my heart but I made you stay with me. I want you to be with me because you choose to. If you don't want to see me, at least send me pictures of our child. That's all I ask. Take care of yourself, my love.

-r

I put it in her hand and took her into the er. As soon as a nurse put her on a gurney and I turned and ran out, getting into my car and getting the hell away from the hospital, even if that meant I was killing myself. I needed the woman I left there, but she needed to make her own decisions.