Chapter 15:

I woke up warm and wrapped up in something soft and comfortable. It took me a few minutes before I realized I wasn't in my own bed and soon sat up slowly and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. This looked like my old room. Purple and black walls. But I was in a pure black bed with purple curtains around it in a canopy. It was beautiful.

I got out of bed and made my way to the adjoining bathroom and ran a hot shower. I shaved everything that needed it and washed my hair with strawberry shampoo and conditioner then wrapped a towel around my body and walked back into my room and opened the other door to find a walk in closet full of clothes. And maternity clothes, thank god.

My towel dropped to the floor and I pulled on red lace panties with a matching bra, a black long sleeve maternity shirt that said 'baby on board' in white cursive and some black maternity skinny jeans. Everything hugged my curves and showed off my baby bump. I sat on my bed and pulled on socks and my black vans and smiled when I saw myself in the mirror.

I walked back into the bathroom and ran a brush through my hair and pulled it back into s high pony tail and put on deodorant and a little perfume. All in all, I looked cute. Almost a spitting image of the female version of my dad. Except I was really tiny and he was huge.

My shoes made no noise as I left the room and looked at the door with my name painted on it and walked down the staircase and found the living room where my brother was kicked back on the couch with a few other guys with one that really stuck out more than the others.

"Kylie you're awake." Michael said and grinned at me. "Don't you look adorable! I can't to know what you're having. When do you know?"

"I'm 14 weeks now. So in another month I should know." I said and then those familiar silver eyes locked on me and I saw his jaw tighten and he ran his hands through the messy blonde hair with black tips. Keith.

"You're really here." Keith said and my heart fluttered. I ran to him and he scooped me up in his arms, holding me as tight as he could without hurting my baby. "Oh I missed you, Kylie."

"I missed you Keith." I whispered and hid my face in his chest. He was warm and smelled like axe. The Phoenix one which is the one he used to spray me with all the time when we were kids. He's older than me and Michael but he treated us equally. I always had a crush on him.

A throat cleared from the doorway and I looked and saw my dad. I jumped up and ran to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm glad to see you're up, baby girl. Are you hungry?" My dad asked as he kissed the top of my head.

"The baby is." I said and his eyes lit up and then his hand settled on my baby bump and I saw the tears in his eyes but they quickly disappeared. He couldn't appear weak and crying, and I understood that.

"Well let's go find food for my grand baby. You're too skinny." My dad said and I started to laugh. Mom used to say the same damn thing every morning before I went to work. I followed my dad to the kitchen and found more people eating. "Everyone this is my daughter, Kylie. Treat her with respect or you know the consequences. She is pregnant, so be careful with her."

"Who's the father?" One piped up and I glared at him and he held up his hands in surrender with fear in his eyes.

"Atta girl." My dad grinned. "Feel free to flip them shit."

"Of course daddy." I said and went to the fridge and found yogurt and brought it out. But dad grabbed it and put it back in the fridge and placed a plate of bacon, eggs and toast in my hands. "Hey! I wanted yogurt."

"My grand baby needs to be big and strong. Not wimpy from yogurt. You need protein." He said and then nudged me to the table where the rest of the guys sat and started to eat slowly, and felt little fluttering in my belly. I dropped my fork and put my hand on my belly.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked. "I'm Aaron."

"The baby moved." I said and then picked up my fork and went back to eating. When I finished my plate, i was about to get up but Aaron grabbed the plate and took it to the sink for me. I smiled and nodded my thanks before getting up and going back to the living room. Keith was gone and I felt a little sad.

"Hey, you're Kylie right?" A girl asked and came up to me, her purple hair bouncing and her emerald green eyes bright.

"I am. You are?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'm Emma. Your dad took me in when my family got murdered. He treats me like a daughter." She said and grinned. She was honestly pretty and taller than me. "Oh! You're pregnant. Congratulations! Who's the father?"

"Someone i'd rather not think about." I said and turned and left, going up to my room and shutting the door. Then I leaned against it and just cried, sobbing for every thing that has happened. Randy, drake. The man that I had to lure to his death. Then I remembered something. I got up, wiping my tears and went to my closet and found the box of things and pulled out the jacket randy gave me.

I left my room and found my dads office and hesitantly knocked on the door. I heard him say open and pushed open the door. He grinned at me.

"Hi daddy. I don't mean to bug you. I have something I want to get rid of." I said and held up the jacket so that he saw the symbol. He nodded and tossed me a lighter and a bottle of alcohol.

"Go out back. There's a fire pit." He said and smiled. "All of your stuff is in your room, sweetie. Are you feeling alright? Let me know if there is anything you want, or need okay?"

"Okay daddy. I love you." I said and walked over to kiss his cheek then went back to the door.

"I love you too sweetie." He said before I left and shut the door behind me.

The house was huge but I found the back door and walked out, and found Keith lounging by the pool in a pair of swim trunks. He didn't notice me as I walked to the fire pit and tossed the jacket in it then doused it with alcohol before flicking he lighter and catching part of the jacket on fire. Then I sat in the grass and watched the material burn.

"What are you burning?" Came Keith's voice from over my shoulder.

I looked up and was met by silver eyes again and he smiled at me. He sat down on the grass next to me and stared at my belly.

"Something of the fathers." I mumbled and stared at the fire, watching the material turn to ash.

"Who's the father, Kylie?" Keith asked as he set his hand on my thigh.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said and didn't look at him.

"Tell me." Keith said and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Randall." I spat his name and watched Keith's eyes go dark and he got up, shoving my face away.

"You slept with Randall?!" Keith yelled and soon most of the gang was around us. His temper flared it made mine flare up too.

"What the fuck does it matter, Keith?!" I screamed and felt pain in my back but I ignored it. This happened once before and it was when I almost miscarried so I tried to focus on my breathing. "Get Michael."

"I'm not getting anyone until you answer my question!" Keith yelled and the pain intensified till tears ran down my face and I clutched my belly.

"I was raped!" I screamed and felt something break inside of me then felt wetness between my thighs. I touched the material that was now wet and my fingers came away wet with blood.

Keith's eyes widened as people yelled for Michael and my father. Both came running when I screamed and Michael pressed on my belly, causing me to scream in pain. Then tears filled his eyes.

"I'm sorry, Kylie. But the babies gone." He whispered and then cradled me to his chest.