n o t e

DATED: 28-02-2021

A little intro: I am a 23 years old medical student, graduating in two months. Writing started out as fun but now, it's my ultimate passion. I have been on this app since mid 2018 and have written many books since then. Most of them gathered good response and reviews.

⚫First of all, if you are an old reader of mine then welcome back. You guys are my real motivation and I hope you'd like this book as well. And if you are new, do check out my other books that you can find on my profile.

⚫Secondly, this is my first(and probably last) book set in Pakistan, the country where I live. It is dedicated to my Pakistani, Indian and other south Asian readers, so they could relate to it more.

⚫The story will be in English. So if you are not a Pakistani or even a South Asian, you can understand it too. Any non-english word will be explained in the beginning of each chapter. So please, do give it a try.

⚫The story will be a little cliche, but in a good way so you won't get bored. Don't expect a huge twist or some hidden cryptic message or a big reveal.

⚫Most importantly, this is NOT a religious book. The characters are Muslim but they MIGHT do things that you do not agree to. So please, no moral policing. That being said, I'll try my best to keep the story culturally and religiously appropriate.

LOVE YOU ALL 💓💓💓