𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

"My wife, you look so gorgeous. We are gonna have such beautiful kids."

I stood there frozen; my body wouldn't move. Everything was happening too fast; I thought she said I still had time. "Would you be nice to move out of the way so we can get in?" mother asked politely, which was a surprise, but I knew it was only because he was here. Her eyes glared at me, commanding me to move, but I didn't.

I stood my ground, blocking them from entering my place. "I still have time; it hasn't even been a month," I question the heartless woman. My arms were now holding onto the door frame; this couldn't be happening. "Sorry, honey, I was really excited to meet you", the man next to her spoke. He smiled at me, but it wasn't anything comforting; instead, it brought a shiver down my spine. "I don't want to marry an old-" before I could finish my insult, my mother pushed me out of the way and onto the floor as she walked into my room.

"Come in, Mr Watanabe", mother waved him in. They stepped into my room with some guards following behind. I carried on sitting on the floor, wishing the ground would open up right underneath me. A hand appeared in my face, following the hand to see Mr Watanabe. "Let me help you, honey", he spoke as I rolled my eyes at the nickname.'

My mother's eyes watched me with intensity to see how I would react. "I don't need your help; I'm not some weak girl", I spoke as I stood up on my own. Walking over to my bed, trying to get further away from the creep. "(Y/N), you need to clean your room. It's disgusting; there are clothes everywhere. How can you look after your husband when you don't look after yourself?" My mother began to lecture me as I laid back on my bed.

Why couldn't I just be left alone?

"I'm sorry about her, Mr Watanabe", she apologised for me, even though it wasn't needed. I'm not some girl that will run around after some man; I'm my own person with my own dreams. "That's fine; we'll have maids to do this stuff. I wouldn't want my wife to lift a single finger," closing my eyes as I tried to picture myself somewhere else.

However, that was possible when I felt the bed dip and a hand sat on my thigh, my eyes opened wide. My whole body was on alarm now as I sat up and slapped his hand away, "don't touch me!" I shouted at him, trying to move away from him. The place he had touched me began to sting due to the soulmate mark.

"(Y/N)!" my mother shouted at me as I jumped off the bed and across the room. She walked over to me as my body shook; I didn't like being touched by him. I wanted to run away; my eyes glanced to the door, and it was like I could see a pathway. However, just as I was about to run, my mother grabbed the back of the collar. The collar began choking me as I struggled to get free, "how dare you act that way to your soon to be husband!?" She shouted at me more as I fought to breathe in her grip; mother knew she was hurting me but still carried on. 

"Stop" I tried to get to stop, but she still kept her hold, glancing over at the guy, hoping he would help. However, he still had that stupid smirk on his face. "I'm going to be her husband soon, so let me handle this," he said as my mother let go of me. I fell to the ground taking in as much oxygen as I could. "Honey, you've been a bad girl. It's time for punishment," looking up in horror as he takes off his belt.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed as I moved away from him; everyone's eyes were on me. I was trapped in hell with no exit. My back hit the wall as he stalked up to me like a lion tracking down his prey. He leaned into my ear, "don't worry, I won't touch your precious body with my own hands until the honeymoon. I won't let you have a single rest; I'll break that body of yo-." I couldn't sit here taking this anymore; even if I was only fifteen, I needed to do something.

Kicking him with my feet, causing him to fall as I got up and ran for my door, but the guards moved in my way. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I wiped them away; I wouldn't let them see me tear. They didn't deserve it.

"Get out of my way!" I shouted as I began punching and kicking the guards towards the wall where I used shadows to trap them on it. However, there were too many, and eventually, Mr Watanabe stood back up. My mother didn't try to intervene and instead watched as her daughter was grabbed by the guards. "Now (Y/N), be a good girl and stand there", he smirked as I didn't have a choice in the matter as the guard held onto my arms, keeping me in place. Mr Watanabe raised the belt and slapped it across my face and then the rest of my body.

Someone, please help me.

My eyes were closed, trapping the tears in from escaping. Suddenly, it stopped, and I slowly opened my eyes to see a figure standing in between Mr Watanabe and me. "I would advise you to not hurt my student," it was Gojo, my teacher.

"Gojo, this has nothing to do with you", Mr Watanabe spoke, frustrated at the fact he was interrupted, "actually it does because if my student is hurt, I must help them." Gojo turned around, and I finally got to see his face; a smile broke out on my face. "Also, let go of her now, please or else", the men immediately released me, scared by Gojo's strength.

My body couldn't hold my weight from both training and this. My body was drained, but luckily Gojo caught me, so I didn't fall to the group. He picked me up bridal style and was about to leave the room when Mr Watanabe spoke again, "she is mine. I paid for her; I can do whatever I want." Gojo glared at the man "(Y/N) is her own person, and if she was someone's, it would be her soulmate."

"She doesn't have a mark anymore", my mother spoke for the first time in a while. I smirked at her before moving my hair out of the way showing off my mark that I shared with Yuji. "Actually, I do" both of them fell silent. A path was created for Gojo to leave with me in his arms.

Once we were in the hallway, I spoke, "thank you, Gojo, but how did you know?" I was grateful, but I had lost all hope that someone would save me. "Yuji felt your pain; I had to stop him from coming by tying him to a chair. He really wanted to save you," Gojo said as I could feel my heart flutter at the mention of his name.

"I'll take you to him; you both need it" I nodded my head before I leaned my head against Gojo's chest.

It was a silent journey as I rested my eyes and body. I couldn't wait to see him. "We are here", I heard Gojo whisper causing me to open my eyes. Gojo opened the door, and there I could, Yuji, strapped to a chair. "Stop trying to steal my girlfriend!" the pink hair boy shouted at his teacher; I felt heat rush to my face at the mention of the word 'girlfriend'. We never discussed what we were; I just thought we would just say soulmates.

Gojo put me down and walked over to untie him, "don't worry, I don't want her." I let out a giggle as I could see how eager Yuji was to get out. Finally, once Yuji was free, he immediately rushed over to me. Embracing me tightly, "I was so scared and helpless. (Y/N), I never knew I could feel your pain. I'm so sorry I wasn't there." He apologised over and over as I could feel a wet liquid on my shoulder.

Was he crying?

"What matters is that you're here now", I softly spoke as I made eye contact with Gojo. His eyes showed sadness and jealousy; he probably wishes his soulmate could be here with him. I gave the man a small smile as I mouth the words, thank you.