{20}May I have this dance?

"Hi there, Snivellus." James said.

Snape frowned at him and then chuckled "Came over here just for Lily didn't you? Sorry but she's taken today." And he grabbed her by the arm to the garden.

"Foul git." I scoffed. "Didn't even give me a chance to talk to Lily."

"Anyways, come on, let's go inside." Remus

I spoke to Lily and she told me the party starts at 8PM but she had forgotten to specify it in the letter.

"It starts at 8PM!?"

"I'm sorry! I must've forgotten to write it!"

"Well of bloody course!"

"Look, I'm sorry!"

"It's alright. I guess we'll just hang around London for a bit." James interrupted.

"Fine." I frowned. Mum and Dad stayed to help the Evans set up their place.

"How are we going to get there mum?" I asked.

"Take a taxi sweetheart." Lily's mother said. "It can take you anywhere."

"Alright, see you!" I said.

We got out of their front door and at that moment I realized "How the bloody hell are we going to instruct a muggle taxi driver to take us to the Leaky Cauldron?"

"You've got a fair point." Sirius said.

"Well, from what I remember it's on located on the Muggle street of Charing Cross Road in London's West End." Remus said.

"I guess we could tell them that." James shrugged.

We got on a Taxi nearby and told them where to take us. We drove there, paid for the ride and got in the Leaky Cauldron.

"Hello kids!" Tom said. "What brings?"

"We'd like 4 butterbeers please." I said.

"Coming right up!"

We sat on a table on the corner of the room.
"Guys why isn't Peter coming?" I asked.

"Peter's family didn't allow him to come sadly." Sirius said.

Our butterbeers arrived. We were laughing and spitting it out everywhere.

"Oi Pads! Watch it! My dress is white!" I shouted.

"Sorry, love." He smiled.

"Ew." James scoffed.

"Aw, someone's jealous he doesn't get to have this." I chuckled.

"Oh fuck off."

Time skip

We hung around London for quite a while. We even went to Diagon Alley.

"It's 7:35 PM guys, we better get going." Remus said worried.

"You're right Moony. Come on, I'll get the taxi." I said.

We rode back to Lily's house and were greeted by her once again.

"Looking good Evans." I smiled.

"You don't look bad yourself Potter." She chuckled. "Are you coming in or do you just want to observe from outside?"

"No, no, we'll go in." I chuckled.

We got inside and it was damn beautiful. The decoration was amazing. A lot of people had already arrived. Including my friends Marlene and Dorcas.

Beautiful songs were playing on the radio right next to the tables. People were dancing, kids were playing.

"Would you like to dance, love?" Sirius smiled holding out his hand.