{17} Last day

It was the last day of our third year at Hogwarts. Of course I was going to see my friends during the summer, was going to visit Lily too. Although, I was going to miss them a lot. I soon woke up and found Lily sitting on her bed. Marlene and Dorcas still asleep.

"Goodmorning y/n." Lily said

"Morning Lils. What's up?" I said.

"Well, I'm friends with Severus again."

Crap.

"Is that so? Well good for you." She then stared at me.

"What?"

"Aren't you happy?"

"Well, yeah. I guess. I'll get going now."

I brushed my teeth, put on my robes and rushed downstairs to go eat breakfast. I was walking with Sirius followed by the others. We sat on our table and I turned to James.

"D'you know Lily's friends with Snivellus again?" I said.

"What?" He spit out his drink.

"Ew." Remus said being hit by the juice in it.

"Sorry. What did you just say?" James said.

"Well, they're friends again."

"Dammit. I was getting closer with her."

"Really? Closer? You went out one day together and that was just so she could distract u from me and Y/n mate." Sirius said.

"Shut your mouth Padfoot." He said.

"There, there James. They were meant to be friends again." I said.

We then continued eating breakfast. James seemed pissed so I spent all my time trying to cheer him up and it worked. We finished most of our classes by the end of the day and defence against the dark arts class was all that was left so we went there.

"Now could someone tell me what is in that closet?" Professor Johnson said.

"That's a boggart." Grace said.

Grace was a slytherin student, one of my friends actually.

"Correct, Ms, Davis!" Professor Johnson said. "Now who can tell me what a boggart is?"

"Boggarts are shape shifters." I said. "They take the shape of what the particular person fears the most."

"Very well, now there's a simple spell that can make a boggart go away. And that spell is pronounced Riddikulus. Now repeat after me Riddikulus."

"Riddikulus." We all said.

"Perfect, now what really finishes a boggart is laughter. You have to think of something funny. Mr. Longbottom, what frightens you most?" Professor Johnson said.

"Spiders." Frank said.

"Spiders? Now I want you to form a line and take turns on this boggart. I want everyone to picture the thing they fear the very most and turn it into something.. funny. Next, Frank!"

Frank went up and Professor Johnson opened the closet. A giant acromantula came out of the closet.

"Riddikulus!" Frank said and the spider quickly turned into a cat will roller skates on it.

Up next came James, then Sirius, Remus, Peter and soon it was my turn. I wasn't sure what my boggart would be but I'd find out soon. I went in front of the boggart and it turned into my four friends dead corpses. Everyone in the room gasped and I was left in shock.