{8} A mix of events

The day had finally come. I was attending my third year at Hogwarts.  I went into my brothers room.

"James, cmon wake up! We'll be late!"

"Calm down. I'm up!"

"Breakfast is ready kids!"- Mum shouted from downstairs.

I got downstairs followed by James and we ate breakfast. After that we got into the car and started driving.

"So, y/n excited to see a special someone?"- mum asked.

"Uhm, what do you mean?"- I said.

"That little boy, Sirius. You danced with him all night."- she said.

"Mum, he's my bestfriend and also, I  danced with Remus and Peter too."

"Oh, honey, I was joking."- she said.

After a bit more driving, we arrived at the Leaky Cauldron and went out on the back to head to Diagon Alley. We got all our stuff and went to Platform 9 3/4.

We saw our friends standing there waiting for us. Before I went up to them, I greeted Lily.

"Hey, guys."- I said.

"Hello y/n!"- Peter said.

"Let's get on the train."- I said.

We found an empty compartment so we went in. James went on and on about quidditch as I was speaking with Sirius.

"So, Siri, was I a good dancer?"- I asked.

"Bloody amazing."

"You weren't bad either."

James noticed us and he hated when I got too close with a boy. So he got up and sat in the middle of our seat.

"Hey, sis. Stop hitting on Sirius, will ya?"- he said.

"What the bloody hell are you talking about!?"- I said.

"I know you fancy him sis."

"James Potter, do not make me rip your heart out."- I said giving him the "you're dying tonight" look.

We arrived. Hogwarts was once again in front of me. As beautiful as ever. We went inside and sat into our usual spot. The sorting ceremony went on for what felt like forever. The feast finally began.

"So, moved on from Evans?"- Sirius asked.

"No, he's still into her."- I said. "And he's doing the table thing again this year."

"No, James why would you do that!?"- Peter asked.

"Because, Peter, I love her alright!?"- he snapped. "As a matter of fact, I'm gonna do it right now."

"James, not again!"- I said.

And then Remus said "You know what happened last time!"

"I honestly don't care."- James said as he went on to Lily. I was covering my face. I knew what was about to happen.

James stood up on the table and said "Lily Evans, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Not again, Potter."- she said. "Why don't you just give up! We'll never be together!"

James got off the table and came back. People were laughing at him but he didn't care.

"I told you James, you knew what was coming."- I said.

"Yeah, but I know she's gonna be mine by seventh year."- he said.

"Keep hoping James."- I said.

"Let's get to the common room. People are still eating we can have some fun there."- Sirius suggested.

We went up the stairs.

"Password?"- the fat lady asked.

"Chocolate cockroaches."- I said.

We entered as Sirius said "Weird passwords these people choose."

We sat down in the couch in front of the fire and started laughing and talking about all sorts of stuff. I went to bed because we had to get early up tomorrow for Care of Magical Creatures.

~Sirius Black~

"So, Sirius, fancying my sister, eh?"- James said elbowing me.

"Yeah I guess she's pretty cute."- I said.

He frowned at me and said "If you ever hurt her feelings, you'll be dead before you know it."

"Don't worry. I won't."- I said back to him.

"Better not."- he said.

"Anyways, Care of Magical creatures tomorrow, eh?"- Remus said awkwardly.

"Yep, wonder what we're gonna learn about."- Peter said trying to keep me and James from continuing our conversation.

"Honestly, I wanna learn about Hippogriffs."- I said.

"I could go for a Thunderbird."- James said.

We stayed up for hours and hours talking. James kept eyeing me weirdly though. After a while we all went to sleep.

________________________________

I know this is short ya'll but I'm not home so forgive me