{11} The prank

O/n- Owls name.

_____________________________
Or so I thought. We walked in to see Remus sitting on the common room couch.

"Good evening."- he said as we walked in.

"Shit."- Sirius said.

"So, where have you been this whole time?"- he asked.

"The Library."- I responded.

"The Library?"- he asked once again.

"Mhm."

"Are you sure? Because I recall going to the library a bit earlier and I don't remember seeing any of you."- he said.

"Dammit. We were in the restricted section."- I said once again.

"How could you have been there? Filch was standing right outside the door."

"We used my invincibility cloak."- I said.

"James' invincibility cloak was with James all day. He used it to get into the kitchens. Now Ms. Potter and Mr. Black, explain yourselves."

"I said mine."

"Yours? You lent it to me! Don't you remember?"

"Damn you Remus. We were on a date!"- Sirius said.

"Say what now?"- Remus asked confused. "A date? You two?"

"Yeah..."

"Oh my god! It's finally happening. James owes me 10 galleons!" And he started running up the stairs "JA-"

"Remus no!"- Sirius grabbed him by his arm. "James can't know. You know what happened when he thought we were snogging. Not yet anyway."

"You'll get your 10 galleons when he finds out."-I said.

"And what do I get if I keep this a secret?"- he asked.

"You get your secret kept."- I said.

"What's that supposed to mean?"- he raised an eyebrow.

"Remus, I know you're dating Alice."

"Alice? Alice who?"- Sirius asked.

"Alice Fortescue."- I said.

"How do you kno- I mean what? No.. I'm not dating her! Where'd you get that from? We're just friends... yeah, friends."- Remus said.

"Don't. Lie. To. Me."- I said in a mocking Snape voice and Sirius let out a chuckle. "I saw you the other day."

"Dammit y/n. How are you everywhere at once?"- he asked.

"I have my ways."- I said giving him a wink.

"So we have our deal?"- Sirius asked.

"Fine."- Remus frowned.

"Good boy."- I said rubbing his hair. "Off to bed you go."

"And you Sirius?"- he asked. "Are you coming or are you just gonna stay here and shag?"

"Remus get the fuck out of here before I hex you."- he said. Remus went upstairs laughing and Sirius and I sat in front of the fire.

Soon I felt a rush of relaxation cover my body. I felt safe around his arms. And suddenly I felt tired. We had been sitting there for hours talking. And staring at the fire and into eachothers eyes.

I felt sleepy but couldn't find the urge to move from that position. Sirius had slept. Shit I thought to myslef. James was for sure going to see us the next morning.