{29} The party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN BROTHER! (I'm talkin' bout James I ain't got no siblings😃👍🏻)

TW: this chapter will have 18+ content so if you don't like that or are under 18, skip the chapter:)

PLEASE READ!

Y/n's pronouns on my story are she/her because I find that easier. Keep that in mind please and don't get offended. Thank you<3.

Prepare for the smut yo. Since no one quite replied to the question I've made the descision myself.Also the smut is the only part where I (narrator) will be describing in my perspective cuz yk.. it's weird.

_____________________________
I had won. I was part of the tournament. We were all gathered in the common room dancing and drinking firewhiskey. People were getting drunk all around and we had kicked every person under fourth year out.

The music was loud and we were all dancing. People kept carrying me on their shoulders and honestly it was quite fun. My friends of all years had snuck in drinks.

I had a few shots of firewhiskey and some other types of alchohol muggle students had brought. Honestly, I was drunk as hell. It was around 2AM now.

"Heyy Sirius, you know how much I -hic- love you right?" I walked over to him.

"Heyyy darling. I love yo -hic- u too." He said. I grabbed his face and closed the gap between our lips as everyone cheered and wowed. A couple of girls who liked Sirius frowned but he was mine and mine only and he made sure to show it.

"Alright, you two are drunk." Remus said.

"And what about it, dad?" I replied.

"You have classes tomo-" he started.

"Bla, bla, bla. It's a party man chill." Sirius cut him off.

"Nope, I'm not dealing with two babies right now. Come on let's get you to bed." He said.

"I don't wanna gooo." I whined as he and James pulled us to their dorm. They quickly rushed back because Remus was with Alice and James was hanging out with Lily. Weird, I know.

I layed next to Sirius as we laughed our asses off. We were both pretty drunk. We were 14 but honestly the drinks made some of the worrying fade. It all was unicorns and rainbows now.

"Hey Siri, why don't we finish where we left off?" I smirked.

"Meaning?" He asked.

"Beach house."

"Yep, you're definetely drunker than I am." He chuckled.

"Oh come on, you know you want to." I said kissing him.

"James will murder us."

"Who cares?"

"Y/n are you sure?"

"You have my full consent." I nodded.

"We're both drunk you know that?"

"Drunk or not, it was going to happen sooner or later."

SMUT PART (MAY ASWELL SKIP NOW IT IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!!)

Narrator

Sirius casted muffliato and colloportus at the door as Y/n laid on the bed. He walked over to her and kissed her passionately.