{30} Hint

Class was over and me and Remus were walking to the great hall to meet up with everyone. The girls and the boys were all sat together. We walked in and walked over to the gryffindor table.

"What's up everyone?" I asked. Lily's eyes wend wide open when she saw me. "Lils is everything alright?"

"Mhm." She replied.

"Yeah, alright." I said putting my bag down noticing James furious.

"Hey, Y/n?" He said.

"Whatup?"

"So, out of interest.." He paused. "What were you dreaming of when you fucked my best friend!?"

I gulped. I didn't even know how to reply and then realized that's why Lily acted like that when she saw me. Darn it Lily why can't you ever keep a secret?

"James- I- We were drunk and-" I started.

"Need I remind you you're fourteen?" He said.

"Oh, you're one to talk." I frowned now taking a seat beside him.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He asked.

"You and Lena." I smirked. Everyone gasped.

"How did you-"

"I know everything about everyone. Plus you forgot muffliato." I smiled and that shut him up immediately. Lily looked furious. Was she... jealous? No can't be.

"It was just one time." He said. "I wouldn't date her."

"We know, your heart belongs to Lily and Lily only." Sirius chuckled. Her face lightened a bit. Oh Lily Evans, have you fallen for my brother?

"Fuck off." He frowned.

"Don't deny it Potter, you know it's true." Lily winked and James choked on his drink. We all started laughing but the girls had to go.

_________________

We had finished all our classes and as I was heading to my common room, Hagrid's voice beamed behind me.

"Y/n! Y/n wait!" He said breathing heavily.

"Oh, hello Hagrid, what brings?" I asked.

"The first task. I've got something to show you." He said.

"Oh, uhm, alright, I'll come right now."

"Wait, get your invisibility cloak."

"I'll be right back."

I got back and put my invisibility cloak on and we headed for the forbidden forest. He told me to not make any sounds.

In the distance, I heard some men shouting and I could see some flames. Then I heard a loud growl and as we got closer I saw dragons.

I was shocked. The first task was dragons!? Then a woman came behind me and Hagrid. It was the Beauxbatons headmistress. She came over to Hagrid.

"What iz zis 'agrid?" She asked.

"The first task." He replied. "Bloody Dragons."

"What breedz are  zey?"

"One's an Ukranian Ironbelly, that one is a Peruvian Vipertooth, and the last one, the most powerful one, a Hungarian Horntail."

And I left as they continued their conversation. What have I gotten myself into? I mean I had a trick up my sleeve, but I wasn't allowed a broom.

"Wait... I'm allowed a wand." I started talking to myself. "There's a spell for nearly everything.  Think Y/n, think... aha! Accio." I smirked and headed to the dormitory.