Chapter 98

Questions for uuu🤭🌌

Write your birthday here and maybe find your twin or someone really close😊
Mine is on the 4th of March ✌🏼

Also drop a cute Asian name for a female main character, I'm currently searching one🙈😋

Who would u like to see in a NCT U song if you could put members together?🤔 I'd like to have all the members starting with J in one XD

"Nah", Mark raised his left eyebrow, running his tongue over his lower lip. "I'm afraid she will hurt you."

"I-"

"Why do men always think they can take me as a hostage?" I clicked my tongue, the tone in my voice sounding slightly offended.
He still had the knife close to my face but lowered it a bit to get a better glimpse of my profile. "Women are not as weak as you think they are."

Without anything else being said I immediately stepped on his foot with my high heel, the pointy end hurting him awfully even though he was wearing normal shoes.
His arm automatically dropped when he flinched due to the unexpected ache, leaving me the opportunity to grip his hand that was around my neck and twist his fingers so that they made nasty cracking sounds that sent a shiver down my spine.

Just a second later, I turned around and smacked his other arm away, the blade he had been holding flying straight out of his hands and landing on the hard ground with a metallic clanking.

"Nice try, the knife and all", I ran my tongue over my teeth. "I give you points for that."

"Little Bitch", he groaned painfully as I kept twisted his fingers, his rage only growing bigger when he noticed the amused grins of the Dreamies.
They were solely watching with proud postures, well aware that I could take the blonde down, but still ready to jump in if I needed help.

The taller managed to get his hand out of my strong grip and tried to punch me with his right hand, his attack a bit too obvious to phase me in the slightest.
I quickly caught his fist with my own, giving him a smug wink before slapping him with the back of my left hand with all my strength, causing his head to whip to the side abruptly.

Although I probably looked as if I was crazy, I didn't give a damn about the way everyone looked at me, ignoring the fact that my three best friends were probably somewhere nearby and watched the entire scene in shock.

The blonde had no time to recover or prepare himself, my fist immediately landing in his face as soon as he turned back to me.
The taller was slower than I had expected and I could easily kick him in his guts before he dropped down to his knees in agony and earned another blow to his face.

Jackson's body met the ground with a loud thud, his breathing almost accelerating while he spat the thick red liquid to the ground, his torn lip already smudged with the blood.
The look in his eyes was pure fury, his own chest rising and falling heavily while all eyes were on the two of us.