Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Gravity Falls

Mabel was sleeping during the long bus drive to Gravity Falls as Dipper was looking out the window and gazed at the natural scenery. The pines twins had not been at gravity falls for over three years and came back once again, looking forward to spending another summer vacation with Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford and the rest of Gravity Falls.

However, Dipper started reaching for his backpack as he pulled out the wool hat that Wendy had given him in exchange for the cap that he wore all throughout that summer. Dipper was holding onto the hat reminiscing of the times he had spent with Wendy throughout the summer. Although he wanted to meet everyone and have a good vacation, he was getting nervous. Dipper knew that he could never tell Wendy that he still loves her. He was too afraid of being rejected during summer three years ago and is even more afraid of asking her out now.

Although Dipper had grown to be this tall, some-what mature teenager, he knew deep down that it was a bad idea for Dipper to fall in love with Wendy again. But no matter how much he knew this, he still could not think about how amazing it would be to date his dream girl. Dipper had hoped he would get over Wendy during these past few years, but looking at the wool hat and thinking about the time they spent those couple months only made him fall for her even harder.

His thoughts came to a sudden stop as he looked up and noticed the bus had stopped at Gravity Falls. He stared up through the window and noticed the water tower with the town logo. He turned to Mabel and woke her up from her tiresome sleep.

"We're here!" Dipper said.

As soon as Mabel saw the water tower, she immediately screamed, carrying only Waddles, her pet pig she got from their last visit, out the bus. She ran across the natural dirt passing by the 500 foot trees running her away towards the mystery shack, which was close by. Dipper was stuck carrying both his and Mabel's luggage.

Eventually, the two twins finally arrived in front of the Mystery Shack. At the front of the porch were Gruncle Stan and Gruncle Ford sitting down, enjoying some beer like old men. Mabel ran towards her great uncle, hugging both of them at the same time. While this was happening Dipper was trying to catch his breath, carrying both their luggages and still as weak as ever. Stan and Ford started laughing as everyone started to share a hug with each other.

Hearing all the commotion going on outside, both Melody and Soos left the kitchen and started hugging the twins. Everyone was very happy to be reunited.

"So what have you kids been up to?" Stan asked.

"Oh nothing Gruncle Stan, just school and stuff. How is the mystery shack?"

"Dude, you have no idea. Ever since you saved the town, the place has been attracting tourists left and right. People all over the world come to see this place! Matter of fact, it is doing so well, Melody and I are planning to have our wedding at the end of the summer! " Soos exclaimed.

"That is awesome Soos! Congratulations to you both. Oh I can't wait to start exploring Gravity Falls and staying up late like we used to do!" Mabel screamed in excitement.

"Oh yeah btw just take your stuff into the attic, I cleaned just yesterday so you don't have to worry about any moss or bacteria." Soos said.

"You the main man!" Dipper replied.

Dipper and Mabel grabbed their respective bags as they headed for the attic. They looked around the shack and it was just as they remembered. The television room still playing terrible movies with awful plots and the gift store is still selling dumb merchandise to ignorant customers.