Epilogue

The year passed mostly uneventful in the Rogers household

The year passed mostly uneventful in the Rogers household. Loki stayed with them for a while until he earned his powers back. It had turned out that Odin had stripped Loki of his powers, the same way that he did with Thor. Loki had to earn his powers back and he had to prove that he was worthy of them. The day he risked his own life to save a child who was about to be hit by a car was the day that his powers returned. And true to his word, he did everything he could to make up for what he had done.

So, when all the Avengers moved in to the newly remodelled Stark Tower, which was now called the Avengers Tower, Loki moved in with them. At first Tony and Clint were a little worried about the god of Mischief moving in, but Natasha took care of that doubt quickly.

Tony had changed his life around. He had gone to rehab to deal with his issues and started spending more time with his daughter, not wanting to make the same mistakes that his father did. Cassy Stark was a mini version of her father, just as intelligent and just as much as smart ass.

Natasha had grown close to Loki over the years as well, to the point where the rest of the avengers thought there was something going on. Not that any of them would ever corner them about it, not if they wanted to live anyway.

Clint split his time between the avengers and his family, with only Natasha, Kimberly and Elsa knowing about them. Clint wanted to keep them safe and they were more than happy to help him with it.

Bruce had learnt to control his out busts and the other guy only came out when he was needed. Tony had even set up a lab for him that took up an entire level of the Avengers Tower and Bruce had never been happier.

Thor spent a lot of time in Asgard, only coming to Earth if he was needed. The nine realms had fallen in to chaos with the Bifrost broken for such a long time and he made it his goal to bring back peace.

Kimberly continued to teach at Xavier's school for gifted youngsters, becoming close to Bobby as she taught him how to use his powers. He also became like an older brother to Elsa.

Steve continued to be Captain America wanting to help everyone. Whether it be through saving the day or helping out others in need. But the most important thing to him was being a husband to Kimberly and a Dad to Elsa, spending ever spare moment that he had with them still wanting to make up for the time he missed.

Not wanting to be separated from their family to long, Steve, Kimberly and Elsa spent every holiday in Tennessee. And just like they were when they were younger, Elsa and Danny grew up as close as twins.

As Elsa grew, so did her powers. It quickly became obvious that not only had she inherited her mother's ice powers, but her fathers agility and stamina from the super soldier serum. She also inherited her grandmother's height, making her a lot shorter than most of her friends. Not that it bothered her, if anything she preferred it. It meant people underestimated her, allowing her to go mostly unnoticed at school. Which was a good thing having Avengers as parents. But the one thing that stood out most about Elsa was the fact she was just like her father, standing up for what was right and never backing down.

But at the end of the day, something was bound to happen in Elsa's life. After all, you can't be the daughter of Captain America and a Norse Demi-god and expect to live a normal life. But no one could ever guess what was coming, it was going to change everyone's lives forever.

 But no one could ever guess what was coming, it was going to change everyone's lives forever