Day 8

Clara's POV:

This morning was a mix of emotions, on one hand I woke up happy because I was next to Mick but on the other I was a bit worried about what will happen next. When we leave, will we see each other again on dates like this ? I wonder if he wants to see me on dates again ?

When I woke up Mick was still asleep so I decided to start packing, mine and his as I hadn't started yet.

I was in the middle of organising our luggage when I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from behind , Mick had woken up.

Mick's POV:

When I woke up Clara was not in bed and so I looked at the edge of the cupboard and saw her there packing our bags , she is so cute.

I wanted to go to her but was unable to because of what was going on in my head ... what will happen when all this is over ? Will she still want to be with me? Will she want to go on any more dates with me? Will she like me the way I like her ?

There I found the strength to get up and went to her, I tied my arms around her waist and she turned back suddenly, our faces so close that I could feel her breathing, our breasts so pressed against each other that I could hear her heartbeat, after looking into her eyes for about 15 seconds our lips touched.

It was a slow, passionate and tender kiss, at that moment nothing and no one existed, it was just the two of us in the world and everything was perfect.

At the end of a good 20 seconds of kissing we pulled away and said :

C: Good morning sleepyhead , someone woke up in a good mood this morning ! - said Clara with a smile on her face.

M: It's not every day just when you are with me - I said making her blush - Have you started packing my bag too ? Ohhhhhh how sweet - I said with a pouty face.

C: Yeah, you know the plane leaves in a bit and we hadn't packed anything yet - she paused slightly and then asked - Mick you know that when we go back to Bahrain no one can see us together don't you ?Because of the photographers and everything ... and the truth is that I really like you and I don't want9 them to ruin what we have or what we don't have , because honestly, all this is making me confused , you bring me here to this wonderful place and everything is fine but I don't know if you feel the same as me or not , I ...

M: I love you Clara - I can't believe this just came out of my mouth , she doesn't like me back why did I go and say this, it slipped out....

C: Is that true ? - she said unable to believe it, good Mick you managed to ruin everything with someone you really liked ...

M: I'm sorry I said that , I know you don't feel the...-she cut me off saying.

C: I love you too.

I was dumbfounded by what she had said , I can't believe she felt the same as me. After hearing her words I kissed her passionately and helped her pack.

After arranging everything we left the hotel and went straight to the airport where we boarded again the jet to return to Bahrain.

A/N: OH MY FUCK**G GOOD 360 READS !! This is insane thank you soooooooo fuck**g much !! You guys are amazing !

I am sorry that I haven't been posting but school started again here in Portugal so it has been a little bit hard finding time to write but I promise that I am going to try to post at least 2 times a week.

Sorry for the short chapter.

Have a good weekend and btw tell me what you guys think about the Storie so far and tell me what you want to see happening next.

Also tell me if you guys want to see a Robert shwartzman Storie coming soon.

Don't forget to vote!

WORD COUNT : 711 WORDS

XOXO , your author.