Day 4

Clara's POV:

It was 5:30 in the morning when I heard someone knocking on my door, I didn't know who it was, I looked out the window and it was ...Mick ?

M: We have to talk ...

C: I'm sorry I ran away yesterday but - he cut me and said

M: I broke up with Johanne ...

C: Why did you break up with her? Did she see us ? What happened - I said worried.

M: I broke up with her because I want to meet you Clara , I want to be more than your friend , I want to date you , I want to be the first person you say good morning to and the last person you say good night to , so Clara Rosario Gomes ... Do you agree to go on a date with me.

I was in shock at the words that came out of his mouth, the words that I wanted to hear were being said by a person who I never thought felt the same as me, everything I wanted him to say he said so I answered ...

C: Of course!

My smile grew from ear to ear , I could not hide the fact that I was happy for the words that were coming out of his mouth.

M: Good! I have to go prepare for the qualifying but do you think that tomorrow after the race we can go to dinner ?

C: Yes, but where are we going? You know I have to get ready to do my makeup, my hair...- Mick just cut me off saying.

M: Wear something comfortable.

After this conversation Mick said goodbye to me and left and I couldn't fall asleep anymore so I got ready for the set and started doing my scenes earlier to have time to see the qualifying from start to finish.

It's lunchtime, Mick wasn't there but I was already waiting for it, qualifying starts in 30 minutes so by this time he should have had lunch.

Lunch is now over and I'm heading to the Haas garage because that's where I'm going to watch qualifying from and when I get there Mick is already about to get in the car but as soon as we look each other in the eyes he turns around and comes to my side and gives me a kiss on the cheek , I blushed and he turned and went to the car and left the garage for Q1 as soon as he started.

Mick's POV:

I was about to get in the car when I saw Clara getting into the garage and then I went over to her and kissed her on the cheek like it was my good luck charm and now I can get in the car.

Paddock lights turn green, started Q1 , it was intense but I passed , I went back to the garage I saw her and I got my motivation back , once again the green lights turn on and as incredible as it seems , I passed to Q3 , Gasly and Perez stayed in Q2 but I passed , at the end I go back to the garage and I am ready to Q3 , for the last time of the day , the green lights turn on , 15 minutes later Q3 ends , P7 YOU ARE P7 - they said through the radio - I CAN'T NOT BELIEVE IT !

I went back to the garage everybody greeted me and congratulated me , it was one of the best positions Haas ever had.

At the end of talking to everyone I went to Clara and kissed her on the mouth, it was a quick and subtle kiss, but with attraction from both sides.

At the end of the kissing Clara and I talked a lot but then I had to go to my trailer to shower and change and Clara went to work.

Around 8 pm I went to dinner and there she was , beautiful as always , we had dinner me , her and the rest of my group and a friend of her called Lily .

At the end of dinner I went to take her to her trailer and she convinced me to come in , she went to the bathroom to put her pyjamas , when she left the bathroom she asked me to stay with her because she didn't like to be alone during the night , I accepted and took off my clothes just staying in my boxers , I put myself in bed with her and we stayed talking until around 11 pm , when we both fell asleep while cuddling.

A/N: 82 READS THIS IS INSANE THANK YOU, I hope you are enjoying it and don't forget to vote and comment on what you want to see next.

Word Count: 804  words

XO, YOUR AUTHOR