Day 3 - afternoon

Clara's POV :

(Early afternoon)

FP 1 is over Mick was spectacular , with a car considered to be one of the worst of all he managed to qualify in eighth while his colleague was sixteenth , wow , he does not stop impressing me , how is it possible for someone to be so handsome and talented ... No Clara , stop , he has a girlfriend he for sure does not care about me now that the girlfriend is here .

I was walking to the canteen when someone touched me on the shoulder, I turned around and saw him, Mick.

M : Hello sorry I didn't talk to you in the morning, I think you saw my girlfriend Johanne she came here to surprise me.

C : I know I saw .

M : I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier that I was dating, we never touched on that subject ...

C : It's ok , you don't have to explain anything to me , by the way congratulations , you were spectacular, to be in eighth is impressive .

M : Thank you , I know you are trying to understand more of formula 1 but I think I should tell you ... you do know that FP1 does not give right points? Mick said politely but with a little laugh at the end of the sentence.

C : No - says Clara ashamed - But thank you because now I know - of course she laughs lightly - are you going to lunch now ?

M : Yes, wanna have lunch together ?

C : Of course.

M : good you can meet Johanne .

Mick's POV :

I am happy with this conversation I had with Clara, but on one hand I noticed that she doesn't mind that I have a girlfriend, of course she doesn't like me the way I like her, what was I thinking? But it doesn't matter, I date Johanne and I love her, right? And me and Clara don't have feelings for each other ... I don't like her do I ?

When I entered the canteen I introduced Clara and Johanne to each other, they seem to be getting along well, good, because from what I have seen Clara will become big part of my life , has a friend of course.

At the end of lunch, Clara invited Johanne to go with her to the set for a bit to see her acting and to see what the backstage of a film is like. Johanne asked me if I didn't mind her because it would imply her losing FP2 but I told her it's ok and so she and Clara went to a part of the Paddock while I went to the garage and prepared myself for FP2.

Clara's POV :

After lunch I invited Johanne to come with me to the set because I even thought she was very nice and we actually got along very well.

At the end of the day Johanne went to meet Mick and I went back to my trailer to get ready for dinner , today I was invited to an exclusive Ferrari dinner so I think Mick and Johanne will be there.

After spending the day with Johanne I realized why Mick likes her, she is funny, charismatic and beautiful, but I couldn't help wondering why he hadn't told me about her before and why he apologized when I talked to him and he told me they were dating, why did he felt guilty for not telling me he had a girlfriend? Is whatever I feel for Mick mutual, does he feel it too?

A/N : I am sorry that it took me so much time to upload the new chapter I just really want everything to be perfect and so it takes me a little while to write.

Thank you SOO MUCH for the 26 reads as 6 votes , this is insane I literally started this story as a joke and the fact that already 26 people read is incredible.

Coment what you wanna se happening in the next chapter .

Word count : 682 words

XOXO , Your author