1 year later ...

Mick's POV :

It has been 1 year since the paparazzi found out that me and Clara are dating and everything has just been grate.

Last night I asked her to move In with me and she said yes , everything has been going great and my family loves her, I finished the championship in 14th and I upgraded to Ferrari driving against Leclerc.

The first race was in Bahrain and I finished P1 my first win. 

Clara was there with me , she is my lucky star and has been with me in every step of the way and I couldn't be more thankful for her than I am right now.

Clara's POV:

It was the 2nd race of the season and I am waiting for Mick to come back from the press conference after the FP1 when I suddenly feel the need to throw up.

I run straight into the bathroom and throw up my entire breakfast, I have been like this for a couple of days , it's probably nothing I am ...

 Clara's thoughts were suddenly interrupted by her phone giving her a notification saying that her period was late ... and that's when it hit her ...

Fuck , I can't be pregnant !

After that realization Mick came into the motorhome and I was in the bathroom 

M - Did u throw up again baby ?

C - Yes - I said with the thought of being pregnant in my mind , however I couldn't tell Mick that I could be pregnant , I am not sure of anything , I'm just gonna male something up if he asks me what do I have...

M - Do u have any idea of what's making u sick ?

C - Probably something that we ate or just the nerves of moving In together u know ...

M - Babe if u r having second thoughts about it we can wait a little Bit more of time ...

C - NO , NO ! I love u and I want to move in with u ... ok ?

M - Ok but ... We have been eating the same thing for the past week and and I am not sick so ... Clara is there any chance that u can be pregnant ?

When Mick said that I knew that I couldn't lie to him anymore , he was realizing the same thing that I had realized a few moments ago.

C - I ... I ... I don't know honestly ...

M - What if after the FP2 today we go into the pharmacy and we buy a few tests ?

C - Yes , that's fine but ... what if I'm pregnant Mick ... please don't leave me ...

Mick cut me off saying 

M - No Mather what happens I will be here for u through the good and the bad and the baby's or no baby's I will be with u always and forever , till death do us part ok ? so don't think for a moment that if u are pregnant I will leave u alone with our baby ok ? U are stuck with me Clara Gomes !

I had tears in my eyes , hearing Mick saying that was the best thing that could happen to me In my life I never for a moment could imagine that someone could turn my whole world upside down and just love me has much as Mick loves me and the truth is that I love him as well a lot , a lot , a lot and I can't imagine myself leaving without him because he is my entire life.

C - Thank u , you have no idea how much I love u and how much I need u in my life, I love u till the end of my life Mick Schumacher.

After that we kissed and then Mick's trainer came in and told us to go have lunch because Mick needed to go back to track soon and he needed to eat before hand.

skip lunch and FP2  ... 

FP 2  just ended and me and Mick are on our way to the hotel but before arriving we went to the pharmacy in order to buy a few pregnancy tests .

We went in and bought 6 pregnancy tests and went  to the hotel. When we got to our room I took 3 different ones and Waited for 3 minutes and they all came back positive. 

I couldn't believe it so I took the other 2 and they all came back positive as well I started crying and since Mick heard me crying he came in and saw the tests , He saw that they were positive and instantly hug me thinking that I was sad but I wasn't the truth is that I wanted to have a baby with him and I was happy that I was pregnant , I was a little bit scared but extremely happy.

M - It's fine baby don't be said Mick said putting his head in my shoulder... 

C - I am not said , I'm scared of course a little bit but I am  so so happy my love , you have no Idea !

Mick looked relieved and that's when he said ...

M - Honestly I am so glad that u are not said and want to keep this baby because I am so excited for this I couldn't feel more happiness than I am feeling right now I love u and I am going to love this baby just as much as I love u.

I was so happy listening to those words coming out of Mick's mouth that I kissed him extremely passionately.

We then went to the bed and fell asleep in each other arms.

A/N : I hope u guys like this chapter is a little bit different than the normal things that I write  but I wanted to make this a little bit more different.

I LOVE U ALL THANKS FOR THE 1,1 K READS HOLY SHIT !

WORD COUNT : 1003 WORDS 

XOXO , YOUR AUTHOR