Day 3 - evening

Day 3
Mick's POV :
(Evening)
Johanne and I had just arrived at the Ferrari dinner but Clara hadn't arrived yet and I was subtly looking for her so Jo wouldn't notice that I was looking for someone.
I saw my group and their girlfriends and went to them to talk until I heard the restaurant door open and that's when I saw her ... as soon as she saw me we locked eyes my heart stopped ... I never saw anyone as beautiful as her .
(This was the dress that Clara was wearing)

As soon as she entered the room she greeted me, Johanne and all those who were by our side but continued walking and went back to that boy, Timothee, he is making her laugh and they were very close, I can not bear to see her with him, but why? I h...

As soon as she entered the room she greeted me, Johanne and all those who were by our side but continued walking and went back to that boy, Timothee, he is making her laugh and they were very close, I can not bear to see her with him, but why? I have no feelings for her ,right ? I don't know her, what are you doing to me Clara Gomes?
Clara's POV :
We just had dinner and every time I looked away I saw Johanne and Mick and I couldn't stand it, I like Johanne, I think she's fantastic and they look good with each other but I can't see them with each other anymore. I don't know Mick but I like him, I want to be with him, I can't get him out of my mind, he's in my dreams he's in all my thoughts and I can't forget him.
I decided to get some air and so I left the restaurant and sat in a little garden boat that was in the back of the restaurant in a small garden, it was all quiet and I was feeling at peace without thinking about anything or anyone but then I heard footsteps, I turned around and saw Mick.
He came and sat by my side, I looked at him and he looked at me and our eyes crossed, then I turned my gaze and that's when he broke the silence:
M : can I ask you a question ?
C : of course
M : Are you and Timothee together?
C : No ! Do you think ? Me and him work together Mick , I don't mix work and personal life , but anyway why do you care - I said with a frustrated tone - Mick I don't know if this between us is something ,me and you don't know each other but I feel something for you I don't know what it is but I feel it, I thought you felt it too but then you show up with a girlfriend and then you do scenes of jealousy and I don't know what you want from me ...
He cut me kissing me ... I pushed him away, slapped him and ran ... I went straight to my trailer, took off my shoes, put on my pajamas and went to my bed and cried, cried all night as if there was no tomorrow, at this point I could fill a river.
You must be wondering, why am I crying if the boy I like kissed me, the truth is I didn't want Mick like this, with a girlfriend and using me to cheat on her, if I ever have anything with Mick I want him to be with me , just me, I don't want to be his mistress I want to be his number 1.
I looked at my watch, it was 3 am, closed my wet eyes and fell asleep with him in my mind.
A/N : Hello everybody THANK YOU VERY MUCH for 50 readings this is crazy , I never imagined that this would happen I apologize for the chapter being small tomorrow I Will post a bigger one , I promisse.
Don't forget to vote and tell me in the comments what you want to see happening.
WORD COUNT : 636 words
XOXO , YOUR AUTHOR