Day 5

Clara's POV:

Today is race day.

I woke up and it was near 9am , Mick was no longer there , I imagine by now he must be in the paddock starting to warm up.

I got up, went to the bathroom, changed my clothes and as I was about to start doing my make up I saw a note on my desk.

It had written "Clara" on the front and I opened it, it must be Mick's, I opened it and it said: "I'm waiting for you in the canteen to have breakfast, kisses Mick".

Seeing that note filled my heart, what is this boy doing to me, he is sweet, nice, handsome and his eyes, his eyes, blue like the sky or like sea water, every time I look into his eyes I feel safe as I have never felt with anyone.

I finished my make-up and went towards the canteen, on the way there, of course, there were lots of paparazzi taking pictures of me and asking me questions.

As I entered the canteen I saw Mick , I went to his side and noticed that he had already prepared me breakfast, I sat down to eat with him and then he left for the garage and I went to the set.

At race time I went to watch from the Ferrari garage this time, with my heart in my hands, although it's a relatively safe sport I can't help but wonder what could happen to Mick during that race. After so many fatal accidents that had happened in the sport.

The lights went on until 5...4...3...2...1...departure and there he went.

We reached the end of the race and everything went well, thanks to God, he finished in 6 which is spectacular for a Haas car.

At the end of the race Mick sent me a message to meet him in front of the canteen at 8 pm for our big date, and that's what I did.

I got dressed in something comfortable and as soon as I got to the canteen he was there waiting for me with a kind of blindfold in his hands ...

I ran to his side and hugged him saying :

C: You were fantastic, I am very proud!

M: Thank you ! - said Mick blushing subtly - Are you ready ? - he said looking nervous.

C: Yes, but ... what is the blindfold in your hands for?

M: This is for you to put on now !

C: No way, me. You're not gonna cover my eyes with that, Mick.

M: Come on , pleaseeeeeeeee - he said dragging the "E" and making a pouty face.

I sighed and let him blindfold me and from there I let him guide me.

Mick's POV:

I had prepared the perfect first date for me and Clara. One of her friends, Charlotte (she hadn't been mentioned in the stories yet but she was one of Clara's best friends) went to her trailer while she was recording on set and packed a suitcase with enough clothes for an entire weekend, I talked to the director of her movie and made up an excuse so she could come with me without him complaining.

We will spend the weekend in Bali , I have booked a private island so we can have as much privacy as possible and enjoy each other's company and really get to know each other better.

When we arrived at the airport, with Clara still blindfolded, I took her to the door of our jet and took her inside bridal style , taking off the blindfold and revealing an exclusive jet just for us, she kissed me on the lips passionately and we both went to sit on a small sofa.

When we sat down the flight attendent came to us and gave us both a champagne glass with mimosas (no alcohol) and a bowl of strawberries bathed in chocolate.

C: This is Wonderful M (the nickname that Clara gave to Mick) , but where are we going ?

M: I won't tell you ...

C: Please , just a clue ...

M: No way - I said softly

The rest of the flight we were talking until we fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/N: I really hope you enjoy this chapter !

We already have 143 READINGS this is crazy , I started this book as a joke and I never imagined that I would get as far as it is currently , I like you all very much , thank you for everything.

Don't forget to comment on what you want to see happen and vote for history.

By the way, Johanne is inspired by my friend Joana and she asked me to give her credit, Ju I know you see this here are your credits.

WORD COUNT : 781 WORDS

XOXO Your author.