𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━

Aurora Salvatore was absolutely confused beyond mention to say the very least. Her brain had gone into overdrive, every cohesive thought she would have seemingly to blur together with another. Being told that you have lived a life that you don't remember even the slightest bit of, is a complete trip.

Everything about it seemed crazy to Rory, but at this point in her life, she can't really complain about something being out of the ordinary. Her whole life is such.

The streets of Chicago absorbed the commotion in the air, becoming a marriage of sounds, from bicycle wheels to train horns, to friendly chattering.

"There has to be more to this dress," Rebekah complains, walking out of the dressing curtains in her newly acquired dress. Much more modern than her clothing previous. Klaus looks up from the sofa he was sprawled out on, a glass of champeign in his hands, "There's not."

"You look pretty though!" Rory told her, as she walked out.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." The blonde original says with pursed lips. In perfect unison, Klaus and Elijah raised their glasses with a nod of their head in agreement.

"But that's the fun of it," Katherine tells her with a smirk, walking up to Rebekah, and putting both her arms on her shoulder, turning her around to look in the mirror.

The two vampires had gotten into a literal fight when Rebekah first saw the other. But since then, the two had somewhat gotten over it. Emphasis on the 'somewhat.' They had their moments.

"You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah mentioned as Katherine and Rory began looking through the jewelry, seeing which ones would look the best with her fair skin.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus pointed out, causing his brother to scoff from beside him. "Oh, Niklaus, don't sound so dull about it. We all know you're not the one complaining."

"And, Rora, what is it with this music? It's like a cable car accident," Rebekah whispered as Rory was holding up different earrings to her ear. Honestly, the witch had no clue what she was doing, she knew nothing about fashion, she just wanted to help.

"It's dancing music," Katherine inputted, causing the blonde the glare at her. 

"I wasn't talking to you, Katerina." Katherine just smirked at her as she shrugged her shoulders.

After several more hours of incessant shopping for Rory's newly acquired friend, and many times of banter between the majority of the vampires there, the five of them were more than ready to leave the shop they were in. And as the group of them walked through the streets, Klaus was practically dragging his feet along the pavement.