𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was early morning, Aurora Salvatore had just woken up, and for some reason she felt good

It was early morning, Aurora Salvatore had just woken up, and for some reason she felt good. Not having any idea why, she just went with it. The energy running throughout her own bones, invading every cell in her body like a constant melodic hum. She laid upon her purple comforter, her emerald eyes open, and staring at the ceiling above. Her raven locks were splayed around her head onto her pillow like a halo. The sun shone through her curtains, with birds making music right on the other side.

After a good solid two hours of staring at the ceiling, trying to imagine the markings as different shapes as one does with clouds, Rory decided it was finally time for her to get up.

Ever since her brothers came back into her life, it has been anything but calm. She had begun meditating every morning when she would get the chance. Her favorite time being out in the rain. Each little droplet melting into her porcelain skin, the pitter patter of the rain hitting the ground being like music to her ears.

She stood out of her bed, her feet landing onto the cold floor underneath her. Without even changing out of her shorts and shirt from bed, and not caring to put shoes on, she went outside. Immediately as she opened the back door, she took a sharp intake of breath, relishing in the moment, being able to be in her favorite place. Nature.

Rory then walks over to where the garden she had made, that was only yards away. 

Once she reached her favorite spot that already had a blanket down, from previous mornings, she sat down, with her hands instantly reaching down to touch the dirt, feeling the earth's energy. Letting out steady breaths, she closes her eyes, allowing herself to feel the calmness filling her soul.

Fifteen minutes had gone by. And Rory just sat there, eyes closed, a small smile on her face, enjoying her own peace. The earth making her feel whole.

When she found it right to finally open her eyes, her jaw dropped when she looked at her surroundings. 

She was no longer in her backyard.

Now, she had absolutely no clue where she was, but it wasn't home, she was sure of that. Nothing like that has ever happened once to her. Nor has she ever read about anything similar. 

Had she somehow transported herself somewhere?

Was it some sort of vision?

Her good mood from earlier was most definitely ruined. Any emotion was now masked with absolute confusion. The room was rather dark, and old looking. It was all made out of wood, so she suspected it was a shack of some sort. There wasn't a single window in sight, and the only thing present in the room was a small, worn down bed with white bedding, contrasting the darkness.

She continued to do double takes of everything, hoping to see if anything would change, but to no avail, everything stayed the same with a dark, sinister energy. She was about to walk further into the room when she heard a small creak behind her. Immediately, she spun around.