𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Tyler Lockwood sat in his late father's office, watching his uncle's transformation videos over and over, somehow hoping that they would change the more he watched

Tyler Lockwood sat in his late father's office, watching his uncle's transformation videos over and over, somehow hoping that they would change the more he watched. But it didn't. Each video was just as excruciating to watch as the next.

He was stocking up on all the necessities he needed for the upcoming full moon. He had chains, bolts, carabiners, and everything else he had read in his uncle's journal.

He was scared shitless.

The new werewolf knew he had Caroline to come along and help him, but then again, how much help can one person give when every single bone is in your body and you are transforming into a whole ass wolf.

Tyler then continued to try and call Mason's cell but every time he would hear;

"Hey it's Mason. Leave a message."

"Mason, it's Tyler again. Look, your cell's voicemail's full. I need to you. It's a full moon tomorrow, and I found your recording and I'm freaking out over here. So please call me back. Please!"

Unbeknownst him, his uncle was, in fact, dead. And another woman was in his apartment, listening into every voicemail he sent, packing.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Loud music and chatter filled the Mystic Grill during the middle of the day. Rory Salvatore sat alone in a booth, reading 'Little Women' trying to ignore the immense loneliness she felt. She only stopped reading once she had reached the point where Laurie was confessing his love for Jo. Rory always felt bad for him.

Closing her book and standing up, she cleaned off her table herself, and then packed her stuff up in her bag. Heading straight for the door, she was about to reach it when someone called her name.

"Rory!"

Said girl looked around to see who it was, and then her eyes finally landed on Alaric Saltzman sitting alone at a table, drinking whiskey. Not really wanting to go over, she took small, slow steps until she finally reached it.

"Hello Ric." She said, her voice lacking her usual enthusiasm, and now showing a distaste to even be in the conversation. She didn't know why she was feeling like this with Ric of all people. She knew he was always there when stuff like this happened. She had cried to him probably too many times.

"What's wrong?" He asked, automatically picking up the way she was acting.

"Well I ha-" Right before she could finish, Damon sat into the seat next to Alaric. "That's what's wrong." Rory pointed at Damon, and while ignoring their protests for her to leave, she left through the doors.