𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

The whole morning, Jules and Brady spent their time cleaning up the torn apart and bloody limbs

The whole morning, Jules and Brady spent their time cleaning up the torn apart and bloody limbs. Both did so with a somber face, many unspoken emotions hanging in the air. The two of them would take occasional glances at each other, having a silent conversation through their eyes.

Soon after, another man walked up, his body language clearly showing that he was anxious. He began slightly pacing and fumbling with his fingers. Once the bodies were all piled up and began burning, Brady and Jules walked over to him.

"Go ahead. Tell her." Brady said, the female werewolf looking between the two, confusion written all over her face.

"Let me just preface this with a big disclaimer that screams 'I should have known better.'"

"What is it Stevie?" Jules asked.

"When Brady told me what that Tyler kid said about Mason being here for the moonstone, something clicked. There was this moment back in Florida when I suspected Mason was up to something because he was banging that hot vampire chick Kathy and he didn't want anyone to know."

"All right, just get to the point Stevie." Jules interrupted him, slightly throwing her arms up in frustration.

"That is the point Jules. It's the sun and moon curse. Mason was asking me all kinds of questions about it, if it could be broken, and when that evil man-witch showed up last night, double-click, which is vampires. Moonstone. They're putting everything in place to break the curse." Stevie finished, out of breath.

The couple looked at each other, both wondering what their next move should be. 

"We can't let them do that." Brady spoke up. "Even if we have to kill every last vampire in this town."

**✿❀○❀✿**

Rory jolted awake from her nightmare. The whole night she had been in and out of the same terror of being tortured over and over again, the sound of hers and Caroline's screams mixing together. When she fully came to the senses of her surroundings, she could feel the beads of sweat on her forehead, and a pair of arms tightly around her.

When she looked up, she saw Stefan sleeping with her. Rory tried her best to wiggle herself out of his grip without waking him up, but ultimately, he woke up as well.

"Rory?" Stefan said, blinking the sleep out of his eyes. When he realized his arms were around her, he quickly released them. "You- uh, you kept thrashing around last night, and I figured you would sleep better with me there. Tha- that worked when you were younger. Sorry." He said sheepishly.