𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Jenna Sommers feels every emotion ranging from hurt and betrayal and everything else in between

Jenna Sommers feels every emotion ranging from hurt and betrayal and everything else in between. Isobel Flemming stood on their very doorstep. Jenna stood there, frozen, not knowing what the hell was going on, but then the very moment Isobel speaks, everything goes downhill.

"Nice to see you again, Elena." She says to her daughter.

For a moment, Jenna is in shock, but then she slowly moves her head around to look at the seventeen year old. "Again?" She whispers to her, hoping that she heard wrong. And before Elena could even defend herself, Isobel speaks up again.

"So you're the woman who's dating my husband. I need to speak to Elena. May I come in?"

Elena fervently shakes her head, "N-n-no. Don't-- Don't invite her in."

"I need to talk to you Elena," Isobel repeated, keeping her calm facade up. But Elena was persistent and declined once more, shutting the door in her face. Once the door was closed, Elena hesitantly looked up at Jenna and her heart ached when she saw the unshed tears swimming in her eyes.

"You knew she was still alive?" The aunt whispered, trying to convince herself that she wasn't in a really really bad dream. She took the girl's silence as an answer, "Ric? John? Did they know?"

"I can explain everything, Jenna." Elena pleaded, a tear rolling down her own face, but Jenna just shook her head and turned around, ignoring Elena's begging for her to stop. 

Only when she closed the door to her room, did she break down.

**✿❀○❀✿**

"What is she doing here?" Stefan asks the next morning after being filled in about the new arrival of the birth mom. 

"I don't know. That's what I'm gonna find out," Damon responds, coming down the stairs.

"I don't think you should tell her that I'm here," Katherine called out from the living room where she sat with Rory, trying to help her with the chemistry homework, but both girls just ended up yelling at the paper. "It's better if she and John not know that I stayed in town after I got out of the tomb."

"You're the on in cahoots with them." Damon pointed out. "You made a deal with John that almost got me killed."

"I did what I had to do," She defended herself, "Now I am reconsidering my alliance."