Chapter Eight

The weeks flew by, getting excited to see Sapnap as the days pass. She felt excitement bubble every moment. She'd called him non-stop excited about the fact she'd meet all her friends. It'd make a great YouTube video!

The following days went in this order.
-
The first day she woke up still on call,  Dream, Gogy, and Sapnap. Her eyes fluttered open as they continued to scream. Checking the time, she'd seen it was about Ten Fifteen in the morning and she groaned. "The fuck are you all doing awake." She mumbled causing them to start laughing.

"Look what you've done Dream. You awoke the beast." Sapnap giggled causing Lia to mumble curses and stand up. She flipped them off and hopped onto the smp, hopping onto a discord call there and hanging up on the phone.

"Y'all suck." She groaned, hopping onto the smp to grind materials. After an hour and a half she had a full set of netherite armor and tools. She'd been helping technoblade in return for the fact that he let her stay. This was the first day, she ended the day with falling asleep on call with Sapnap yet again.
-
The second day she woke up and took a shower before making food. Raelynn hadn't talked to her and Lia never made an attempt to either. She'd hung up on Sapnap earlier and planned on doing stuff for her person this day. She needed it before they all got on a planed and met with each other. It was Tuesday.

She left the food on the stove with a note on the fridge and grabbed a small plate and ate it quite quickly. She put the plate in the sink and grabbed her keys, exiting the house.

She hopped in a car and drove to her nearest grocery store to grab much needed groceries.
-
That night ended up with her hitting the pillow and passing out for the night, not bothering to check her phone.

On the third day, she hopped onto the smp for a quick character lore stream where she and techno had a moment of bonding before they both had to go. She had an among us lobby with a bunch of the smp members and a few new people.

It was proximity chat and she quickly hopped onto the server and was met by a bunch of people talking. "Welcome Lia!" She heard Sapnap say excitedly. They all did their welcomes and she got to know a few people including, Corpse, Sykkuno, and Valkyrae.

First round she was killed off almost instantly after she and Dream were in a locked room together. "Dream I swear to gO-" she began before he murdered her instantly. He vented out and then Karl ended up reporting her body. Dream was voted off later in the round and the other imposter ended up being George which made her snort.

The next round was her and Corpse. She smirked. She was teamed with one of the best gamers in the industry. They stuck by each other for a majority of the round, having small conversations.

"Hey!" She called to Sykkuno who turned towards her in a panic. "Oh uh, hi!" He said. "You're not a imposter are you?" He asked laughing lightly. She looked at her face came for a second and lifted a brow and seeing her chat spam NO. Giggling she wiggled her character. "Naw." She smiled before turning and leaving. She saw Corpse and they met in a corner talking quietly about plans. "Who should we kill?" Lia asked quietly. Corpse quickly responded but was cut off by Karl screaming as he ran up to them. She'd never get used to hearing his voice.

It was shocking the say the very least but she got along with Corpse well, and could tell he was nervous about all the new people.  "Hey guys!" Karl said and they both groaned. "Hey Karl?" Dahlia said sweetly. "Yes, stealer of my husband?" He said jokingly. "I'm sorry but like, you're ruining the moment my guy." She said before killing him. They moved away from his body and continue to talk until Dream came up to them. "Heeeeee-" was all he could say before Corpse murdered him causing her to laugh hard before they vented out. They ended up meeting again after they killed Valkyrae and Niki. "Alright, funny meeting you here." She joked as she faked a task. Sapnap walked into the room. "Can i third imposter you guys?" He asked very casually causing Dahlia to spit out her drink.