Chapter One

Starting up her stream, she took a quick drink out of her nearly empty water bottle. Her eyes scanned over the lit up screen of her computer and double checked everything was working before she hit the button to start the stream.

As soon as she hit the button, her viewer count went up. Her 5k-ish daily viewers popped in and she waved at her face cam, giving it a smile.  "Hi everybody!" She cheered, opening up Minecraft to start what she'd planned to do.

"Today, we'll be beating Minecraft hardcore! I've never beaten it so I don't know how well it'll go but let's find out!" She giggled before hitting create world.

She gazed over her chat as she waited for the world to load in. Many were spamming and she looked back to her monitor which was playing Minecraft.

She instantly went for a tree, and started hitting the blocks and running off towards a cave to get some more items. Placing down her crafting table, she crafted a wooden pickaxe and started to collect stone to make a stone pickaxe for iron. Once she had her tools she needed, she ventured into the cave.

Then, the Donos started rolling in. "Thank you.... User2 for the 5 gifted!" She said smiling. Dahlia looked back to the game before another rolled in, she quickly turned on her text-to-speech and turned her attention back to the game.

"User5 has gifted 10 subs" With a smile, she waited for the dono message to start talking. "Have you heard of the dream smp or the dream team?" It asked. The streamers face twisted into confusion before she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but no. What's the dream team?" She said as she fought a Zombie. Her chat went wild and she started to question why she'd never heard of it. Her chat went flying by, something that rarely happened.

"Dream has donated $50" Dream? Is this the guy her chat was talking about? "Kinda hurt you don't know who I am😢" the message read.

"Sorry! I'm not really that educated on popular streamers!" She apologized almost immediately, her face flushed from embarrassment.
-
After about a few hours of her playing Minecraft, she switched her stream to just chatting. "Hi everyone! I'm going to end the stream in a bit, just wanted to chat with you for a few."

She sat back in her chair and texted her roommate while she waited for her q&a donations to pop in. "Dream donated $30" Her head shot up when she heard the notification.

"Look up Dream on YouTube and check ur Twitter DMs ;)" It read aloud. She laughed nervously. "That's like.. 80 dollars Dream." Dahlia said before nodding her head.
-
After another 30 minutes she ended her stream, waving goodbye to her friends in chat and she noticed her viewer count had gone up to 20k. The most she'd hit in ages!

The female raided a smaller streamer and clicked end stream before she turned off her PC and headed into her kitchen.  She smiled at Raelynn before grabbing a water and sitting next to her.

"How'd your stream go?" Her friend asked. Dahlia shrugged, "How it usually goes. I actually had someone famous donate to me and I didn't know who they were." The smaller girl said and leaned against the couch. "Dream, I think was his name?" Raelynn flinched beside her before turning to look at her.

"Are you joking?" She asked, giving her the most dumbfounded look ever. "No....?" She said awkwardly. "He has like.. 17 million subscribers on YouTube!" She exclaimed and Dahlia froze. "Haha.. please tell me this is just a joke?" She said as dread covered her face. "Nope." Her best friend smiled.