Epilogue

Ladybug and Chat Noir had finally returned as Paris's protectors, though their identities still remained a mystery to most Parisians. 

Marinette and Adrien didn't mind all that much though. School had finally finished and after the biggest graduation party ever, they and their friends had rented out a place in Nice for a few weeks of the summer.

For some reason, no one had been surprised when they'd started dating, most people had just congratulated them. Even Chloe and Kagami, had wished them well, albeit through slightly gritted teeth. 

Adrien and his mom had move out of their old house, buying a small apartment in town where they lived happily. Though it had been difficult for her at first, learning about her husbands...antics, she'd been able to move on, visiting him once to tell him how irresponsible his actions were, and how disappointed she was in him.  

After their summer getaway, Marinette and Adrien had decided to come clean to their families, as well as their miraculous friends. They'd invited them all over to Adrien's new place, and had waited until everyone was there. 

Taking a deep breath, and holding hands, they'd entered the room, to excited shouts from their loved ones. 

Quieting them down, Ladybug said, "We want you all to know that we care very much about you, and we're really grateful for everything you've done for us."

Chat Noir went on, "We wanted to...show you who we really are. But, just you guys, please. We really hope that you'd keep this secret, at least until we're ready to tell the rest of the world."

Soon enough everyone had agreed, their parents too, even though they were extremely confused at why they had been included. 

"Spots off!" 

"Claws in!"

The gasps and shrieks of their families and friends filled the room, before making way for silence. 

"Marinette Dupain-Cheng!" Chloe shrieked, "All this time it was you!"

Laughter broke out, as the hugs commenced. Marinette's parents gave her a teary apology, saying how sorry they were for being so hard on her. 

Alya flipped out on both of them, "You guys knew how much I wanted to find out your identities! I cannot believe this! Some friends!" 

Nino soon calmed her down, but Marinette knew this was not the end of that conversation. 

They'd spent the night partying, finally without any secrets between any of them. It had been one of the best nights of Marinette's and Adrien's lives, and they'd toasted to many more.

*****************

Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please give it a vote if you did, it really helps the story reach even more readers. :D

Thank you so much for reading all the way through, I really appreciate all of you guys! It makes all this writing so fun and so worth it!

XX Miss Birdie