8.0

I walked up to the address nervously. Star Platinum and I had actually passed this house when searching for Kakyoin's because it still had the old owners family name on it. I rang the doorbell and a slim waisted red haired woman appeared. I looked at her nervously not knowing exactly what to say.

"Is Kakyoin home?" I asked.

"Which one?" she asked. I blinked at her not expecting her to say that.

"Oh I'm just kidding. Noriaki, there's someone here for you" she called. I heard Kakyoin come down stairs.

"I'm not expecting anyone- Jotaro" he said. He was already dressed for school and he seemed to be moving well for someone who'd just broke his ribs a few days ago.

"Come on I'm taking you to school" I said.

"Oh Kakyoin did you finally make a friend" his mom said with twinkles in her eyes.

"And he's a handsome one at that. What's your name?" she asked me.

"Jotaro Kujo" I said scratching my nape.

"He seems nice Kakyoin" she said elbowing him in the arm he sighed.

"Goodbye mother" he said bending down and kissing her cheek.

"Goodbye Kakyoin. Have a good day at school, and please be careful on your ribs sweetheart" she said waving goodbye.

"Jotaro why'd you come get me for school?" Kakyoin asked me.

"Same reason I'm taking you to all your classes and walking you back home" I said putting a cigarette in my mouth.

"I don't need our classmates pushing you down the stairs or bumping in to your ribs while they heal" I said lighting the cigarette.

"Jotaro you know I didn't mean it when I called you my guardian angel right? I can take care of myself" he smiled. I could tell that even though everything seemed normal with him his ribs were still causing him pain.

"Mhmm" I said.

"Did you take your medication?" I asked.

"I gotta take it at lunch" he said. I nodded.

"Good morning Jojo" a girl said, I knew soon her posse would join her.

"Not today" I said angrily.

"Jojo why are you walking to school with him, when you could be walking to school with me?" another girl said. I face palmed, could they not take a hint?

"Is it true you got hit by a bus Suck-yoin?" one girl asked.

"I heard you broke your ribs" another girl said.

"I heard you broke your dick" another added.

"Shut up, god damn you're annoying. Come on Kakyoin let's go" I said grabbing his hand and walking away from the girls.

I sat next Kakyoin in our first hours instead of in the back like I usually do. He seemed a lot happier. I got to look at him up close and he was even more beautiful than I thought he was. He looked so soft and warm and from the brief moments I have touched him I could tell he was. When I hugged him it felt so good, it made my heart beat faster. And when I grabbed his hand it felt like it was meant to be in mine. I tried to push these thoughts out of my head. I'd never felt this way about someone before. I don't think this is how guys should feel about their friends. Kakyoin looked at me and smiled. I felt my heart beat go irregular once I'd saw his smile.

As we left our final morning class for lunch a girl stopped in front of us. I scrunched my face up as I looked at her but I didn't walk pass her because Kakyoin didn't leave. She looked at both of us with pleading eyes.

"Please date me I'm madly in love with you" she said. I started to walk pass her but Kakyoin held his arm out and stopped me.

"Who are you talking about?" he asked her.

"Both of you" she said.

"Fuck off bitch" I said grabbing Kakyoin's hand and leaving the girl. I could hear her run away and cry. She was just laughing with those other girls about Kakyoin being pushed down the stairs now suddenly she's in love with him? And she hardly knew me enough to be in love with me. No one knew me enough to be in love with me, no one except...

"Jotaro that was kind of cold don't you think?" Kakyoin asked.

"Yeah well she's a liar" I said. He didn't say anything seeming to be confused.

We walked to the diner and suddenly Kakyoin stopped at a tree. He got on his tip toes to check a nest. I bent down and grabbed his legs picking him up.

"Jotaro, w-what are you doing?" he asked surprised.

"It just seems easier this way" I said.

"It needs more food, I'll buy some more berries from the diner" he said. I put him down.

"You've been the one feeding it?" I asked.

"Yes" he said casually.

"Hey it's the two school boys. Back together again, and at the same time nonetheless" the host said.

"What can I get for you two, the usual?" she asked. We looked at each other briefly before nodding at her.

We ate our sandwiches and midway in between Kakyoin looked at me.

"You have something right here" he said. He gently wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb. He was staring at my lips for a while which made me blush. I looked at his lips. They looked soft and plump. He looked so gorgeous right now I wanted to kiss him. I shook that thought out of my head. What the fuck was I thinking? Why would I want to kiss Kakyoin? I opened my eyes and immediately the urge to kiss him came back stronger than before. This wasn't a fluke. I wanted to kiss Kakyoin, hard. I wanted to kiss him so bad and I didn't care who'd see us.

"I'm sorry it's just something my mother does" he said awkwardly. He went back to eating his sandwich and I nodded.

Our final hours at school were... different. People started being nice to Kakyoin and complimenting him. It was quite annoying. I still stayed by his side all day not trusting their sudden changes of heart. I tried to maintain my urges during class but he looked so lovely and he wasn't even doing anything special. I clenched my jaw for almost 3 hours straight trying not to seem suspicious.

"Jotaro is your mouth okay? It seems like you've been clenching your jaw for a while." Kakyoin asked as I walked him home.

"Yeah, my um- my wisdom teeth just hurt. Don't worry about it they're just growing in" I lied. He smiled at me and nodded. Why'd he have to be so damn cute? Ever since I met him I've been embarrassing myself for his sake. Doing shit like buying him food, and catching him on the stairs. Let's not forget I fucking manage to stop time when he got hit. All over some stupid pretty boy.

"Okay, well thank you for walking me home Jotaro I'll see you tomorrow" I said.

"Kakyoin" I said right before he went inside his house.

"Yes?" he asked with wide eyes.

"You can call me Jojo" I said nervously.

"Oh, okay Jojo" he smiled. I hated that fucking nickname, that is of course until he said it. He didn't say it like those annoying girls or in a demeaning way. He said it like he adored me.

"Welcome home Jotaro, how was school?" my mother asked me.

"It was good" I said.

"It was? Well Jotaro you haven't said school was good in a minute" she said surprised.

"Was it because you saw Kakyoin today?" she asked.

"No" I lied blushing.

"Well regardless you should invite him over for dinner tomorrow" she said.

"Sure" I said.

"Really?" she asked obviously surprised.

"Sure, why not?" I said going in to my room.

I plopped on my bed and screamed in to the pillow pressed into my face. That's it tomorrow I'm going to kiss him. I don't care when where or who sees I'm going to kiss him. If that'll make these stupid urges and feeling go away than so be it.