The greatest witch and warlock

Morgana moved towards Merlin in silence and roughly grabbed his hand in hers to cast the teleportation spell. Soon, they were in a clearing that Merlin failed to recognize. Nevertheless, it was beautiful.

"Where are we?" He voiced.

"The Druid state."

"State?" Merlin asked curiously .

"Yes. All the magic users have gathered here. It's not a small camp of druids anymore. It's a big state now. Arthur has been so busy trying to defeat me that he didn't even bother to check up on the druids. " Morgana grinned proudly.

"Hmm. I see no houses, no settling no nothing here. "

"Meaning you see everything?"

"What?"

"You said you see no nothing. Two negatives." Morgana smirked.

"Hilarious. Thank you so much for correcting me, I can totally see how vital that is right now." Merlin said, annoyed.

"Haven't you heard Emyrs; to seek the favour and affection of a woman, you need to be good with your words and grammar." Morgana winked naughtily and turned to face him completely, nose to eye.

"Oh, I have. Charm a woman with words but I see no one I WANT to charm so I think I am good."

"Pity that you can't even seduce your bride-to-be with words."

"I don't need to seduce a woman, who is so eager to be seduced." Merlin said dismissively and started walking on the cleared path leading no doubt to the city. Morgana followed.

"That's where you are wrong, Emrys. I just wanted to make a point of how incapable you are of seeking attention of ANY girl. You should be grateful of this marriage ."

Merlin chuckled , "So that's what you think? I assure you, Camelot's female staff begs to differ. "

"Oh really? I heard the gossips Merlin, and never one of them about you. And Gwen would've never kept something like that from me."

"Oh, really? Did she also tell you that she kissed me in my first year at Camelot? "

"You what?" Morgana's mouth dropped open.

"See, Gwen didn't tell you everything now, did she?" Merlin teased.

"So how long did you two court? I mean, we obviously know it didn't work out. Wait... Does Arthur know?"

"Court Gwen? No."

"But you said you had kissed her. I don't know about you but mostly people officially start courting after the first kiss."

"She kissed me. I didn't kiss her back."

"Why?" Genuine curiosity in her voice now.

"What do you mean by why? Obviously because I didn't feel that way about her."Merlin snapped.

Morgana eye rolled.

"Yes but why? I mean, Gwen is the 'perfect girl image ' all you boys must have in your mind.Beautiful, kind, caring , loving, subordinating and compassionate." Morgana snorted.

Merlin kept on walking, thinking. Finally he answered, "You are right, she really is an ideal girl but what can I say, I didn't feel the spark. Plus, I didn't want to lose her friendship. "

"Well, you must be the first man in Camelot who didn't try to bed the woman who kissed them even if they weren't interested in a relationship . I saw men and their lecherous looks following every girl. It was disgusting." Morgana said, disgust evident in her tone.