Chapter 9

Thankfully I had started my make up before Johnny had gotten here, so I didn't have much I had to do before we were in the uber headed to the club. 

"Uh why do you have a gun?" Johnny asked as put it in the glove department

"I have a concealed carrier just like my sisters" I told him as we got meeting the others inside of the packed club, Sione had reserved a big ass booth for us all, he was still celebrating getting signed, he wasn't doing anything too wild we would just have nights like this or at one of our homes. 

"Oh shit there they are! Get it sis!" River said making me laugh as we gave everyone hugs before sitting down getting a drink since Sione had got bottle service. "So the things came too, they thought they were coming up here with us but Pano and Osun shut that shit down." she laughed pointing out to where Amanda, Arthur, Yvonne and her boyfriend sat at a table trying to act like they weren't bothered. 

"Who invited them?" I asked laughing Johnny let his hand rest on my knee, catching my new cousins and brothers attention.

"Uh they followed us, tracked Corbin's phone. Yo outfit cute, are those red bottoms?" Eve asked trying to ignore how uncomfortable they all kind of were. 

"Yep, Ruben got em for me last year." I said smiling as Big Ole Freak came on and I got up grabbing Johnny hand leading him out to the dance floor to dance. Thankfully the VIP area was huge and other people were up here with us, we kinda got lost in the sea of people as we wear dancing. Soon Red Nose by Gemini came on and Johnny made sure to really grind in that song. 

RUBEN'S POV

I sat back drinking on my Henny as I watched Johnny place his hand on Ayao's leg, glancing around I see everyone noticed, our family just brush past it, knowing how our relationship is, her cousins and brothers seemed disturbed since I was sitting on her other side and it got worse when big ole freak came one and she grabbed him instead to dance with. She was out of their view but perfect for me as she showed out and put some work in on him. 

"Hey so, y'all good? Cause she just went to dance with another dude while you sitting here." MJ asked as Pano choked on his drink trying not to laugh. 

"Oh yeah, we're great. She having fun." I told him as they looked at me unsure. 

"If you say so, how'd y'all meet?" Corbin asked as I laughed at the memory. 

"She was failing a class and I was her tutor. My boyfriend at the time hated her cause he swore she was trying to get with me and he didn't like it. Well we became good friends and when he cheated she was there. We got together then Teulia came not too long after." I thought back as they came back over out of breath sweating some I could see a new hickey on her neck, right on her jaw bone. 

"So you bi?" Lauren asked shocked along with the rest of them as our family got quiet listening in to how they'd react. 

"Yep, and oh how I love my life." I said smiling as Ayao sat down in  my lap dancing drinking her cup. 

"Well shit when is Pride here?" Corbin said smiling as everyone smiled with him. 

"So Ayao are you bi too?" Megan asked as she smiled nodding, grinding on me when they started playing Weekend by SZA, I made her get up leading her over to the dance floor. 

"You love playing games in public don't you?" I whispered in her ear as my hands palmed her ass. 

"Well I had to do something, I'm pretty sure they think I'm cheating on you with Johnny." She laughed as I kissed on her neck biting making sure to give her mark on the opposite side than Johnny's. 

"Oh they are, they asked if we're good." I told her as 34+35 started playing as we were in better view of the family than she was with Johnny. Showing out again babygirl put on a performance that only got worse when Body came on and the family joined her. People had started to form a circle as she dancing around one of the poles that were in section, but had a view of the club and vice versa like in all the other sections. Dropping in a split while still twerking was driving everyone crazy, I think her family became broken. Once the song ended Ayao got up walking back to the booth like she ain't just did a strip act in front of everyone. 

"Okay I let some shit slide, but what the fuck was that? Is my sister secretly a stripper?" Gavin asked looking at us as we burst out laughing walking back over with the rest of her family and Johnny who were surprised. 

"Sis you a stripper, no hate if you are?" Lauren asked.

"No, I just like to dance. We go to Carnival every year and dance there too, we have the costumes and everything." She said smiling, they still looked unsure.

"Okay, why did you go dance with Johnny earlier?" Brandon asked as she took 2 shots before looking at them pulling out her THC pen. 

"Very simple, he's my boyfriend." She said said with the biggest smile. 

"Okay sis is drunk. She just said old dude was her man and she sitting in her man lap." Eve said making us all laugh. 

"She's not even close to drunk yet. Johnny is our boyfriend. We're poly. We asked him out earlier tonight." I explained to them as they looked at me and Johnny surprised.

"Okay sis is a freak then. Well shit get it then! As long as y'all happy!" Megan said toasting us as Raven started to roll a blunt lighting it and starting a rotation. "So who wanna tell her the news?" Meg said after her third hit, to be fair Osun and River had started 2 more and Ayao was passing her pen around so we had 4 different things getting passed. 

"Tell me what?" Ayao asked making a big ass cloud as she sipped her Adios MF.

"Mama June and Grandma Rose are moving here, they want to be close to you and the girls. So I'm moving with them to finish my senior year here." Corbin said smiling as Ayao smiled hugging him tight.

"And we're joining him. We were wanting to change things up anyways, my company has an opening here so I already put in my transfer. Lauren, Mike, and Megan put in for a school transfer as soon as Gavin said he found you." Eve announced as we all cheered.

"What are you and Brandon gonna do?" Pano asked MJ, who just smiled.

"I already got hired at the firehouse and Brandon is a live-in nurse for Mama June." MJ said as Ayao took a big hit and a quick shot before standing up. 

"Y'all are literally changing your lives to be near me and you barely know me. I just want to say I love you guys, but we need to talk about this when we sober, cause I'm trying to get fucked up and fucked, not cry happy tears." She said making everyone laugh as we finished the blunts and Ayao put her pen away grabbing the bottle of Ciroc chugging as we went back out to dance and enjoy the first of many nights with our family.