Chapter 8

"Hey babe, is Johnny here yet?" Ruben asked stepping out of the shower, drying his hair while he was naked.

"He said he was 2 minutes out. Are you sure you want to talk to him about this?" I questioned fixing my robe.

 Are you sure you want to talk to him about this?" I questioned fixing my robe

"Yeah, I like him. He's hot, smart, the girls like him, you like him. He's chill so, I don't see why we don't talk to him again about being our 3rd." He shrugged sliding on his boxers as a the doorbell rang, and Ring popped up on the phone showing Johnny at the door dressed for the bar. "See what I'm talking about, the man is fine." 

Rolling my eyes at Ruben's thirstiness, walking down the stairs, I open the door to Johnny looking at me surprised.

"Damn, uh hey." He said taking in my choice of clothing.

"Hey come on in, I'm in the middle of getting ready. You can just follow me." I told him, leading him in and up the stairs after locking the door. 

"You know what Ruben wants to talk about?" He asked once we took the last step, before turning into our bedroom where Ruben had put on his pants but was laying back on the bed. 

"Hey man, thanks for coming." 

"No problem, what's up?" 

"So I'm a straightforward kinda guy. I know you like Ayao and she told you about our relationship. I've gotten to know you over the past few days and I like you to. Now I'm not asking you to fuck me or me fuck you at this moment, but I wanted to know if you would like to try and possibly be the 3rd point in this triangle." Ruben said standing up looking him in the eyes as I just sat watching them from my seat at the edge of the bed.

"In this relationship, where do I stand when it comes to you two getting married?" He made a valid point. 

"Although we wouldn't be able to legally have a ceremony with you announced as our husband on paper, but we would have one with our family to honor you as our husband."

"And you say our, so I would be your boyfriend as well, correct?"

"Yes, as I would be your boyfriend as well."

"And we would have to have sex, I've never done anything with a man before." 

"And we understand that. Like I said before I'm not asking you to hope in bed and fuck me at this moment, but in the future I would like for us to eventually move to being intimate. And I'm fine with being the one that gets fucked if that would make you feel more comfortable starting out, when we do reach that point." 

"I don't know man. This is crazy and a lot. Like yeah I like Ayao, she gorgeous, smart, sweet, strong, and just a complete package. I never expected for her fiancé to be okay with it. Let alone asking me to be his boyfriend as well as hers. This is crazy and weird because I actually do kind of like you and its making me confused." Johnny said running his and through his hair pacing around in a circle.  

"I get that it can be confusing man, trust I've been there, but I took a chance and discovered what was my truth, and maybe we can help you with discovering yours." Ruben trailed off stopping him in his tracks. "All I ask is that you try." He said staring into Johnny eyes who looked like he was in trance, slowly leaning in Ruben meeting him half way. Ruben rested his hands on Johnny's neck as Johnny's fell on his hip. Watching them was doing nothing but making me wet. 

Moving back on the bed, slipping my hand under my robe, rubbing my tingling clit. Watching these two make out was hot. Ruben was the first to pull away opening his eyes to Johnny's fluttering open. Both men looked over at me Ruben just smirked as Johnny stared at me spread wide in front of him. Ruben walked over, moving my hand out of the way replacing it with his hand looking back at Johnny. 

"Come on, you caused this. I think you should help finish it." Ruben smirked as Johnny walked over his fingers grazing over my clit causing met squirm and moan. "See, she's so sensitive and excited for your touch, ain't that right?" Ruben said licking my nipple giving it a bite, making my back arch up. Taking my moans as a que to keep going, I could Johnny rubbing hard circles on my clit making me wetter as he let his finger slide down, rubbing my opening before dipping his finger inside. Brushing up against the g-spot and pressing hard, he began  slide his fingers in out picking up speed and if he felt anything close seeming like I was close he would slow back down, he kept this going for bout 20 minutes before finally allowing me to cum, licking his fingers he stood up looking down at us smirking, as I tried to catch my breath. 

"I'll give it a try, but I think it's time for y'all to finish getting dressed. We have to meet the others in 15 minutes at the club."