Origin, Timeline, and Appearance

Current year: 2325

Part 1 Phantom blood: ~2180-2189

Part 2 Battle tendency: ~2238

Part 3 Stardust Crusaders: ~ 2288

Part 4: Golden Wind: ~2300

Part 5: Stone Ocean: ~2309

Part 6: Diamond is Unbreakable: ~2310

Overall timeline:

Dio Brando birth: 2167

Jonathan Joestar birth: 2168

Jonathan Joestar death: 2189

Joseph Joestar birth: 2220

Jotaro Kujo birth: 2270

Giorno Giovanna birth: 2285

DIO death: 2289

Jolyne Kujo birth: 2291

Josuke Higashkata birth: 2294

Jean Pierre Bruno Giovanna Birth: 2310

Shizuka Joestar birth: 2310

God I hope all of this makes sense.

Appearance:

Jean (pronounced John) Pierre Bruno Giovanna

Height: 6'0

Age: 15

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Dyed blond with Pink roots

Hair style: Same as Joseph(Battle Tendency)

Nationality: Italian(half Japanese)

Yes he has the Purple star birthmark

Stand: Thunderstruck

Thunderstruck:

Height: 6'3

Same color scheme as Gold Experience, but with lightning bolts instead of ladybugs, though it keeps the eyes. It also has the body shape of Star platinum. Instead of the top of Gold Experience's head, it has Thor's helmet from Thor Ragnarok. Instead of a crop top like Gold Experience, it has a yellow tank top with the same design as on Spice Girl. It also has the same design as King Crimson for it's pants. It has the same gloves as The World.

The stand's ability is electricity. It can absorb electricity and discharge it in a spherical radius or as directed attacks. The discharge has a range of 100 meters or less.

Stats:

Destructive power: C

Speed: A

Durability: B

Range: A

Precision: B

Potential: A

Shizuka Joestar:

Height: 5'4

Age: 15

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Brown

Hair style: Long and straight

Nationality: Japanese (raised in New York)

She had the Joestar Birthmark tattooed on at the age of twelve.

Special abilities: Hamon

Stand: Achtung Baby

Achtung Baby:

Shizuka's stand gives her the ability to turn herself and everything within a ten-meter radius invisible. She can however, turn only herself invisible if she wants. Her stand does not have a physical form, and thus has no stats to speak of.

Origin: Jean Pierre Bruno Giovanna is the son of Giorno Giovanna and Trish Una. They are the leaders of the gang called Passione, the biggest gang in Italy, though they are also pro heroes.

 Giorno is the Golden hero: Golden Wind

Trish is the Spice heronie: Spicy Lady

Jean is named after the late friends of his parents, Jean-Pierre Polnareff and Bruno Bucciarati (though Polnareff is technically dead, he is actually just a Tortoise).

Jean was raised with love by his father Giorno, his mother Trish, his mother's stand, Spice Girl, and his uncle Guido Mista.

As a young child, his parents would take him to visit relatives in New York over the holiday season. He developed a close friendship with his cousin Shizuka Joestar, and they would often play together(In this story, Joseph picked up his Hamon training again, with which he recovered from his senility, and will live to see Shizuka grow up). Jean was the one who helped Shizuka through her mother Suzi's death, and helped her learn to control her stand.

One day, Jean was taken hostage by a rival gang, in order to extort Giorno. However, Jean was rescued by a Japanese pro hero who happened to be taking a vacation in Naples. This was the pro hero, Livewire(also an oc, in an outfit similar to Spider-Man's anti-ock suit from Spider-Man PS4, but with no spider and no mask. He has aviator glasses with a yellow rim, and a black suit with yellow glowing lines. His quirk is livewire, and it allows him to fire wires from his body that are charged with electricity. The wires are like Best Jeanist's threads. He also has pure iron for blood.). Ever since that day, Jean wanted to be a hero. He found out that Livewire (his new favorite hero) had graduated from UA, the world's most prestigious hero high school.

Giorno trained Jean to use his stand, and when he was fifteen, he sent him to Musutafu to stay with his cousin Jolyne. Jolyne showed him around the city, taking him to Dagobah municipal beach, as it was slowly being cleaned. Jotaro, Jolyne's father, had told her not to interfere with the cleaning of the beach, as someone was training there, so she just visited from time to time to check up on the beach's progress. Jolyne had also heard that Josuke was in the area on a special assignment, which she was not to tell Jean about. The UA entrance exam was a few days away, so she spent that time using her stand, Stone Free, to train Jean.

Hey Guys, this is my first story. I want to mostly make oc stories, and the kinds of crossover stories I always wanted to see. I hope this isn't to bad, I'm not much of a writer, but these stories have been in my head for a while. Also, I haven't watched Golden wind, finished Diamond is Unbreakable, or read Stone Ocean, so I'm sorry if I get stuff wrong. Also, as you can see, the ending of Stone Ocean is different from canon. I don't want to get into specifics (because I don't know any) but everyone survives, and Pucci is defeated.

So what do you think? I'll start with this story, I might do a rewrite in the future as my writing style improves, but this is what I got.

Thanks for reading!