♠ Eleven

'You've got two seconds to turn around and leave this building' Kelsey's words burnt with hatred and disgust. She could feel rage mounting up in her, the urge to slam the door in the face of the person who dared to stand inches from her. 

'Hear me out please-' 

'Hear you out? You broke my brothers fucking heart'  Kelsey hissed venom, her hands starting to shake. The flashbacks of her brother being a shattered mess flooded her mind. The only time Kelsey ever truly got angry was when it had something to do with her brother being hurt. 

'I know and I'm sorry, I'm here to make things right. Is he here?

'You aren't going anywhere near him' Kelsey assured the woman. 

'That's not down to you-' The sentence wasn't finished as Kelsey curled her first and drew it back. Her fist connected with the face, feeling pain radiating through her hand. 

'Oh shit' Flip muttered, hauling himself off the sofa and rushing over to Kelsey. He tugged her back away from the threshold of the door, ensuring she couldn't do anymore damage.

'You're pregnant, remember' Flip reminded her gently. Kelsey's face was contorted with anger, her body trembling as she watched the person pull themselves up off the floor. 

'You stay away from my brother, Hannah. Stay away from him and go back from where you came from' Kelsey warned Hannah, banging the door in her face. Silence filled the apartment, Flip not sure how to approach his hormonal wife to be. 

'At least you know you can't get arrested for assault' He chuckled out, snaking his arms around her waist. Kelsey let out a breathy laugh, her knuckles stinging with the pain. Hannah fucking Horvath. The woman that ruined her brother so many years ago. She shook her head, breaking away from Flip. 

'I need to phone Adam, he needs warning' She sighed, walking over to her phone. She was in shock that Hannah had the absolute audacity to show up here asking for Adam. After everything she put him through, the way she tore him apart and didn't give an absolute shit. Kelsey brought the phone to her ear, the phone ringing away. Come on, you big caveman, she thought to herself. Answer machine. Kelsey let out another sigh, before she dialled another number. 

--

Amy packed the last bag of Zoe's stuff, double checking she had everything. Their argument from earlier had dissolved, Amy had come to terms the fact that Zoe was moving out. I mean, she wasn't 100% okay with it. She felt she needed to have a word with Ronnie, just to make sure he knew the boundaries. Cop or not, she wanted to make sure he didn't hurt Zoe in any way. She grabbed the bag, walking out of her room and placing it down next to the other bags. 

'So, what happens now with you and Sackler? Considering you've screwed  him three times' Zoe questioned Amy, as she plopped down on the sofa. 

'You really aren't letting this go, are you?' She sighed, rolling her eyes. 

'I'm curious in my best friends relationship' Zoe answered in defence. Before, Amy could continue, her phone started ringing. She saw Kelsey's name flash up. 

'Hey, what's up?' Amy asked, turning around from Zoe. 

'Adam's ex-girlfriend is 100% on her way to his apartment right now. I'm gonna brief you real quick, but you need to make sure she doesn't get in the apartment. She ruined him, she broke his heart. He gave her everything, offered to look after her baby with her and she fucked him over' Kelsey hurried through her words.