"Shut, Up"

SMUT
(Prison!Reid x Fem!Reader)

Rated: XXX

Word Count: 2.6k

Contains: Boy x Girl, Dom!Reid, BDSM, *safe gun play*, oral sex (female receiving), use of safety words, use of gags, degrading/vulgar language, choking, spanking, slapping, penetration, after care

Enjoy the wild side...

Spencer's never been the same since prison...
There's a new deep, feral, hunger, flaming within him that you've never seen before. He walked with a drive, his head held high, always wearing a crude facial expression.

Since he's been back he's a new man, a man you don't know anymore, a man who frightens and intrigues you. This strange new Reid could made you weak with a single look. There was something dangerous and sexy about him you just cant deny. You've always been attracted to Spencer, his warm brown eyes, the way he moves his fingers when he thinks, his ever changing hairstyle, his enormous brain. He's always been...sweet.

But sweet Spencer is gone now.

———

You stand leaning against the empty desk behind yours, waiting for JJ.

"Goodnight, y/n." Emily called crossing the bullpen with Derek.

"Night you two." You give a light wave as they made their way out of sight. You adjust, hopping up onto the wood with your palms to the surface, crossing your ankles together and swinging lightly. Just waiting.

You a catch a glimpse of someone from your peripheral and your head shoots up, expecting to see JJ but your gaze landed on Reid. The  cold, sinister, look in his eye halted your gentle kicking, paralyzing you as he made his way down the ramp. His once calming presence now swarmed with hateful distaste. Every step made your muscles tighter. Reid's eyes were locked on yours as he passed, right in front of you, stealing the last breath from your lungs.

You turn your head, watching over your shoulder, his eyes didn't shift away from yours until he was almost to the glass doors. Leaving you with an indescribable sensation of lust, and wild eroticism.

"Y/n." JJ's voice made you jump turning to see the questionable look on her face. "You okay?" She asked, leaning over to see what you were so invested in, following your eye.

"Yeah." You say away from her.

"Okay, one more time?" Her still confused look made it clear your last response wasn't so convincing. You felt your brow still furrowed, adjusting with a little head shake putting on a smile.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She studied you for a moment before quickly shifting into profiler gear. "Okay girl, let's go." You hurry off the desk and link your arm with hers walking to the elevator. She let it go as the suspicious look left her face shifted into a grin.

The next morning you're making coffee, just about ready to leave when your phone goes off in your pocket.

Spencer Reid