"Reid's First"

SMUT
(Hotch x Reid)

Rated: XXX

Word Count: 2.2k

Contains: Boy x Boy, workplace flirtation, power play, teasing, handcuffs, cursing, choking, penetration,

Enjoy the wild side...

Hotch walked onto the elevator preoccupation by the file in his arm and pressed the 6th floor button. The doors were about to shut when something stopped it. He looked up seeing Reid fumbling to get inside, his hair straggled, his satchel left unclosed, he was clearly in a hurry. Which made Hotch grin.

"Sorry I'm late." He checked his watch.

"You're 10 minutes early."

"Yeah, late." The little genius toyed with his hair trying to subdue the waves. Hotch's eyes lingered watching him fidget. Reid peered over his shoulder at his boss, catching his eye. Hotch closed the file stepping closer to Reid.

"You look good today." Hotch admired sizing him up with a semi-casual gaze.

"T-thanks." Reid cleared his throat turning slightly. "I uh, I know you like me in this vest." Reid always gets nervous around him, especially in inclosed spaces, only making things more fun for Hotch.

His fingers ran over the rim of Reid's vest grazing his chest, exciting him. He took a shaky breath at Hotch's touch feeling his muscles stiffen and heart rate rise. Hotch's hand was roaming his abdomen following the cloth when his hand followed to his hips, down to his waist. Hotch put his hand on the small of Reid's back just above his belt, sending chills up his spine. Reid's mouth fell slightly intoxicated by the mans touch. Hotch enjoyed this moving closer to him, his chest against Reid's back, his fingers running over his belt.

"I like you even more out of it." Reid stiffened again this time below the belt, biting the inside of his cheek trying to hide his comfort. Hotch gripped tighter slamming him against the elevator wall, pinning him down with a single hand. Reid released a slow breath pushing his hips against Hotch's grip.

His steely brown eyes locked on Reid's, the tension steaming. Hotch leaned in to Reid's lips, asserting himself against his subordinate.

"You know what that vest does to me." Hotch whispered watching Reid's facial expression change. "Don't you."

"Yes sir." The words slipped from his lips, making Hotch harden against him.

"Of course you do." Reid wiggled lewdly against him for a moment, his cheeks burning red, their lips centimeters apart...

Hotch pulled away abruptly straightening out his tie and opening the case file just as the elevator rang and the doors opened.

"I'll see you tonight." Hotch said without looking up.

"Y-Yes sir." Hotch flashed a look from his peripheral watching Reid adjust his stature, and stepped off, leaving Reid breathless and a little dizzy.

Reid spent the day in frenzy, electrified over the shared moment with his boss in the elevator. He caught small looks from Hotch throughout the briefing, another glance when he walked by the bullpen. This one with a micro smirk.