Reid

Image -
Spencer's Angel

Description -
You were transferred into the BAU and not long after you met Spencer Reid, you two started dating. In this image, Spencer takes you to a production of The Phantom of The Opera as a surprise date.

Rated: PG

Word Count: 1.8k

( Contains:
- T/W//suspense -
Boy x Girl
Kissing
Fancy date vibes
Musical theatre music
FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF )

—— This image will include snip-it's of music from The Phantom of The Opera :
I do not own any rights to the show or it's music ——

Enjoy the Fluffy side...

You send in the last email easing back into the seat, resting your arms behind your head and lightly stretching. You rub your eyes and sit forward shutting down your computer and organizing the files on your desk into a neat pile.

"Y/n?" The voice of Aaron Hotchner ruptured your concentration making you jump. "You're still here?"

"Yeah, just finished." You smile handing him the file on the other side of the desk. "I'm waiting on Spence, we have a date tonight." You blush a little.

"I know." He responded looking down at the file. "He's been talking about it for weeks." You watched, flustered, as he closed the file. "Have a good time." Hotch gave his famous tiny smirk-grin and walked passed you, leaving you with an excited growing imagination. You pull out your mirror, gently dabbing your face with a makeup sponge, fluffing y/c/h a little.

"Hey you." Spencer stood at your desk his arms across his satchel with a soft smile.

"Hi baby." You close the mirror rising for a quick peck.

"All ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." You say grabbing your bag and your coat, pushing in your chair. You took his hand walking towards the elevator. "Will you finally tell me where we're going?" He laughed that sweet, nose exhale laugh, his brown eyes looking over you.

"Mmm, no, not yet." You slump in impatience only making Spencer's smile wider.

"You're gonna have to tell me at some point."

"Technically I can do this without telling you anything, keeping you in total and utter suspense until you either figure it out, give up, or we get there."

"So it's a place!" You squint pointing a finger lovingly. Spencer just beamed, enjoying always being one step ahead as the elevator doors opened.

"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't." He teased pulling you inside. There was a moment of silence as you worked to unscramble the puzzle. "Ever heard of Schrodinger's cat?" You smile up at him as the doors close in front of you.

After a car ride full of questions with no answers, you couldn't help but shake with excitement, all the non-rejection rejections driving you to move and shimmy and dance, about to burst. Spencer unlocked his apartment door casually walking in, setting his jacket and satchel on the coatrack. You close the door looking over the interior suspiciously, expecting to see something waiting.