Matthew

Image -
"Matthew's Game"

Description:
Matthew has a hard day on the job and you know just how to cheer him up.

Rated: NC-17

Word Count: 3.7k

( Contains:
Weed
Alcohol
Cursing
Age gap
Medium smut )

Enjoy the wild side...

When you left your small town home and moved to LA to start college, you always idolized the idea of bumping into someone famous somewhere causal. At a coffee shop, in the airport, on the street. It's California! Home to dozens of famous musicians, actors, models, and personas! You fantasized. You never thought you'd ACTUALLY run into a big time Hollywood star and spark up a relationship. But that's exactly what happened. You met Matthew, ran into him at a thrift shop. You chatted, flirted and exchanged numbers. He took you to one of his  artist friends soft opening of his new museum, you went out to a few fancy dinners, you even went on a Special Gubler Guided bike trail.

It was hard for him: being a multitalented artist / icon, and hard for you having no real experience with dating anyone, let alone a star. The days & nights without him were more often than not, but oh so rewarding in the long run.

Your phone vibrated next to you, seeing it was Matthew you accept.

"Hey you."

"Hey, I'm so glad you answered,"

"Everything okay?" You ask sitting up at the distress in his voice.

"Everything's fine, I'm just, having a really shitty day. I get off in a few hours, do you mind if I come over?"

"No not at all, I'd love to see you." He sighed.

"Thanks y/n, I could really use your company."

"You know it's funny. I was just thinking about you." You smile to yourself. "Come over when you finish there, you know where to find me." You say playfully in hopes it would lighten the mood. It does, making him chuckle.

"Yeah I do. I'll text you when I pull up." 

"Mkay, sounds good, bye."

"Bye."

You let out an exhale thankful you get to see Matthew even if it is on a bad day.
You take a moment...What helps you the most when you're having a bad day?

Weed.

After a few weeks of adjusting to your living changes it didn't take long to find the highest grade of Cannabis. There's like 500 dispensary's in the state of California, locating one was the easiest part of your move. Let's think, what else helps on a bad day?

Mud masks. A good face mask always helps get you through an extra stressful day.

A little bit of white wine never hurt. Your mind shot off with ideas so you quickly get to work.