"Obedience Training"

SMUT
(Sub!Hotch x Fem!Reader)

Rated: R

Word Count: 2.4k

Contains: Boys x Girl, Sub!Hotch, dominate language, punishment play, handcuffs, stiletto heels, hair pulling, teasing, masturbation (female & male), lap dance, edging, choking, unprotected sex,

Enjoy the wild side...

Wanna know a secret?
Aaron has a hard time with authority.

He shows respect, he obeys, he doesn't talk back, but deep down he has a secret hatred for taking orders. Of course that comes with giving them so often, he rarely revives such treatment, and when he does he tends to disobey. So tonight, you had a little something planned...

You stood in the living room in your favorite lingerie set & matching heels, hearing Hotch arrive. You hear the door unlock and open, watching him walk into the apartment. Flicking on the lights.

"Shit, y/n," He exhaled, setting down his briefcase. "You scared me." His eyes skimmed your bod, roaming you as he approached. You stand tall, silent, hands on your hips, watching him cross to the front of the seat. "What are you-"

"Sit down."

He sat sternly, those dark, handsome, eyes staring back at you.

"Y/n-"

"I didn't say you could talk." This earned you an eyebrow raise. "Take off your suit." He sat still. "Now, Aaron!" You raise your voice, watching him take off his jacket. "Shirt too." He followed, stripping himself shirtless. You walk around, letting your fingers glide over his skin. His muscles tense, flexing, watching your every move. You face him, setting your knee against his hip, leaning in real close, before sitting elegantly on his lap. His cock, already hard. Your finger trailed down his bare chest covering him in goosebumps. "You know what I hate?" You ask grinding your hips, watching his face react with an "o" shape. You run a hand through his hair, tugging hard, bringing yourself leisurely to meet him, your lips to his. "You may answer."

"W-what?" He licked his lips. "What do you hate?" You loosen your grip, allowing him to ease his head forward.

"I hate a man, who doesn't know when to be submissive. Who can't take orders, like good little boys do." Your lips just close enough to graze his. Hotch's dark eyes roamed yours hungrily, wiggling, his cock growing under you. "So you know what we're gonna do tonight?" He thinned his lips raising his eyebrows, in forced politeness. "We're gonna teach you to respect, authority." Hotch shifted his face to a sour snarl, quickly exchanging it as you yank on his hair, making his eyes scrunch with a slight, dropped, jaw. Your hand slowly gripped his clothed erection, feeling him pulse in your hand as you squeeze gently, massaging. "This, isn't a debate, you can't say no." He peaked an eye towards you, trying to pull himself forward only earning himself another tug. His right hand extended for you... "Excuse me." You scold, pinning his hand. "I didn't say you could touch me." You swiftly lock his wrist into the hidden handcuff. You smile letting go of him, standing in pride as he came to consent to his new state.

You take gentle strides, crossing one leg over the other sensually. "You wanna get to me?" You ask running a hand down your figure. Hotch nodded sternly, inhaling, leaning forward. "Then you're going to do, what, I, say." You order, arching yourself over, both hands by his crotch, your ass raised in the distance. Hotch released a low, aching, moan, practically drooling. He dropped his jaw to protest but stopped, closing his mouth, waiting for your approval. "Speak."